Whoopi Goldberg Says That Biden Should Jail All Republicans

Oh noooo,... we're not headed towards a communist nation in any way, shape, or form the left claims. Oh, really? Then what do you call this?

She probably believes Republicans are going to put herself in chains and that if she ever voted for Trump, she would not be Black.

Well that what Trump's lawyers were arguing that he can do...

If Biden put Trump in jail would the Supreme Court have a sudden change of heart...

The victims in Trump's J^ case are the voters of America... We are now 3 years and 2 months after the crime....

"Justice delayed is justice denied" - The Voters of America deserve their day in court..

No one cares about j6 except far left liberal loonbats.

In your own words, what's communism OP?

You don't find imprisoning and or killing somebody who disagrees with you communism?

But what if they escape jail? Why not shoot them all?

I do believe that you're being sarcastic.

That's because democrats are actually threatening our lives and the proof is in the pudding.

And what's wrong with just killing them? Whoopi is going soft.

People like you should be shot and no that isn't a threat because I'm saying should, not will be and you can apply that same exact thing to an awful lot of people in Washington DC right now.

You guys just don’t understand how one has to jail their political opponents in order to save democracy in 2024. The Democratic Party tells you so.

I don't think that any of us understand it really.

You don't find imprisoning and or killing somebody who disagrees with you communism?

I do believe that you're being sarcastic.

That's because democrats are actually threatening our lives and the proof is in the pudding.

People like you should be shot and no that isn't a threat because I'm saying should, not will be and you can apply that same exact thing to an awful lot of people in Washington DC right now.

I don't think that any of us understand it really.
No, that's fascism. Except they just go straight to killing you.

Forum List

Back