Who'd a thunk it...?

Gee Dreary, read much?

You are quoting the 47.4 million .........
The $47.4 million spent by Lawrence Walsh on the eight-year investigation of Reagan Administration officials involved in the Iran-contra affair.
That is the record for an investigation of a President Jil, just under the section I highlighted in red that stated the expenditure for Clinton was 39.2 million on a four and a half year investigation.

I guess that would explain why you are so far off on most of your points, you have a hard time with reading and comprehension, that's OK Grump obviously suffers from the same problem.

No, it said Starr, in the last 6 months of his investigation, was closing in on the $47.4 million spent by Walsh. They exceeded it with their little show trial...

Not to mention the fact that Iran-Contra was worthy of investigating. What occurred in that little melee was .... ready.... CRIMINAL. You do know what that means, right?

And after all the money y;all threw at investigating the Clintons for 8 years... ya got nada.

And THAT is the point. You probably missed it since your reading skills are probably on par with your writing skills.

Now... try this:

AS OF September 30, 1998, Star had spent 40 million... with 1/10 of that being spent on Monica's blue dress.

http://news-info.wustl.edu/FEC/1998/starr.html

again.... they only spent about 6 million investigating 9/11. So which was of greater import to this country? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

No, it said Starr, in the last 6 months of his investigation, was closing in on the $47.4 million spent by Walsh. They exceeded it with their little show trial...

Not to mention the fact that Iran-Contra was worthy of investigating. What occurred in that little melee was .... ready.... CRIMINAL. You do know what that means, right?

And after all the money y;all threw at investigating the Clintons for 8 years... ya got nada.

And THAT is the point. You probably missed it since your reading skills are probably on par with your writing skills.

Now... try this:

AS OF September 30, 1998, Star had spent 40 million... with 1/10 of that being spent on Monica's blue dress.

again.... they only spent about 6 million investigating 9/11. So which was of greater import to this country? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

The article I quoted was written 7 months after yours and yet the figure was $39.2 million..... why is that so hard for you to understand?

At any rate what all of this bullshit does demonstrate is what low life greedy fucks lawyers are and are quite obviously the root of all evil across the world. Screw global warming, lawyers will destroy our lives way before it does. Oh and Jil..... you're an idiot.

The funniest thing of all is that you as a woman is not insulted by the childish lack of common sense Bill Clinton has displayed every day of his pathetic life. You don't even get what all of this was about, it wasn't about a blow job, it was about a President of this country compromising his position to a dimwitted little kid. What a pathetic, weekminded, dick for brains child he is and you give him not only a pass but worship him and his doormat wife. Sad, very sad, you have the character of a lawyer.:dev3:

One day while at the White House, the maid was cleaning the Oval Office's bird cage -- but, while she was doing it, the parrot flew out the window. The maid was scared that President Clinton would find out and she would be fired. So she went to the pet store and asked the clerk if they had any parrots like the one she had lost. The clerk said yes, they had one that looked just like it, but the bird had been in a whorehouse for three years. The maid figured it was better than nothing and bought it.

When she took it back to the White House she put the parrot back in the cage like nothing happened. Later that day, Hillary came in and the parrot said “Too old, too old” -- the First Lady was a bit peeved, but thought nothing of it.

A little bit after that Chelsea came in and the parrot said, “Too young, too young.”

A couple hours later, President Clinton came into the room and the bird chirped, “Hi Bill! Hi Bill!”

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljokeclintonparrot.htm

you give him not only a pass but worship him and his doormat wife.

If you can point to one post where Jillian gives Clinton a pass for his womanising, I'd love to see it. But being a sad old bastard, wannabe photographer, I doubt you can...As for his wife, I mean, the minute Dubya got the presidency all bets were/are off....

If you can point to one post where Jillian gives Clinton a pass for his womanising, I'd love to see it. But being a sad old bastard, wannabe photographer, I doubt you can...As for his wife, I mean, the minute Dubya got the presidency all bets were/are off....

That's so cute Gumph, the way you rush to defend your low life lawyer buddy, you're adorable. Oh and I give a crap what you have to say about how I make my living too.... you no doubt consider Robert Maplethorp and his ass shots great photography.

That's so cute Gumph, the way you rush to defend your low life lawyer buddy, you're adorable. Oh and I give a crap what you have to say about how I make my living too.... you no doubt consider Robert Maplethorp and his ass shots great photography.

How do you know she is a low life? Yeah, I know you give a crap because you keep on answering me. I'm more a Ritts, Lebowitz, Bailey kinda guy than Maplethorp fan. That being said, who is more successful in the profession - Maplethorp or the sad bastard know at Shitty on the USMB?

How do you know she is a low life? Yeah, I know you give a crap because you keep on answering me. I'm more a Ritts, Lebowitz, Bailey kinda guy than Maplethorp fan. That being said, who is more successful in the profession - Maplethorp or the sad bastard know at Shitty on the USMB?

She's a lawyer isn't she? And obviously an idiot liberal stooge, probably part of those fine ACLU commies.

I guess I'm more successful at staying alive since Mapplethorpe died a shitty death almost 20 years ago and the only photograph he is well known for is his self portrait with a bull whip up his ass. I believe it was the many other things he stuck up there that led to his early death. Lebowitz.... wow that's tough being well known for shooting celebrities when they are served to you on a Rolling Stone platter. Linda McCartney was famous for her celebrity photography too, so what.

Any competent photographer can be successful when the subjects are handed to him. My clients are very happy with my shots, I certainly don't care if a museum curator picks mine because of who I know. As for Ritts, I guess you are talking about Herb Ritts, another guy famous for shooting naked black guys and celebrities. Bailey, which Bailey, there are many out there, probably another gay shooter, right?

I shoot photographs for a living and as long as my clients are pleased I don't give a shit about a museum or gallery displaying them for the great unwashed that wouldn't know shit from Bill Clinton. I don't pretend to be an artist, in fact, I find that label to be an insult. I am more of a technician that knows enough about composition to make people happy with my results. I also don't claim to be a fine art painter either. I am an illustrator, someone that paints things that actually look like what they are suppose to.

What do you do Grump besides soiling your keyboard everytime you pull your thumb out of your ass to try to type a complete sentence? What do you put on your walls besides pictures of gay black men?:laugh: :blowup:

You killed him??? :slap:

I think you might find that he died from the "gay disease" which is what it was called before they made sure the heterosexual population was brought into the mix. Now as you have said, it is a disease for all of us, they have been very successful at spreading it through all of society.I can guarantee you one thing, if Mapplethorpe ever voted , it was for a Democrat asshole(no pun intended sort of). He was a poster boy for the Democrats, I believe they used the shot of him with the bull whip handle up his ass to recruit more to the party.:laugh:

Now... try this:

Iran-Contra resulted in the freeing of about 30 captives such as Terry Anderson being held by extremists in the M.E., despite any stupid fucking law passed by that fatass windbag Tip O'Neill, Iran-Contra was an excellent move by America and history is beginning to judge it as such.

No matter what you say the fact is that Clinton could have just fessed up from the very beginning about harmonica and the money spent on the investigation would have been nil, instead the biggest disgrace we've ever had as a leader, Bubba decided to drag it out when he knew he was as good as convicted from the very beginning.

Didn't do too well did it...:whip3:

Really, who do you think the most miserable rejects of society vote for? The pedophiles, commies, black panthers, homosexuals, freaks, felons, homeless, over fed, ridiculously wealthy from inheritance, Paris Hilton, Rap shits, crappy actors, Hollywood elitist, New England elitist, illegals, San Fran elitists, drug addicts, welfare cheats, trial attorneys, union bums, modern artists(crap), record moguls, environmental nutcases, treasonous assholes, non teaching teachers, grant"scientists",dimwits in general......these are the face of the new Democrats.

Move to France, you'll all like it better there.

Iran-Contra resulted in the freeing of about 30 captives such as Terry Anderson being held by extremists in the M.E., despite any stupid fucking law passed by that fatass windbag Tip O'Neill, Iran-Contra was an excellent move by America and history is beginning to judge it as such.

No matter what you say the fact is that Clinton could have just fessed up from the very beginning about harmonica and the money spent on the investigation would have been nil, instead the biggest disgrace we've ever had as a leader, Bubba decided to drag it out when he knew he was as good as convicted from the very beginning.

You miss the beauty of the whole harmonica swerve. We never did get a satisfactory conclusion to Hillary's involvement in Whitewater since the investigating body was derailed to investigate Bill's hummer.

Wouldn't have a clue....

You might want to copy that answer so you can just paste it later. Easily the most truthful admission I've seen you make. You do realize that not having a clue does make you a perfect candidate for a Democrat representative.

Forum List

Back