Whoa.. Gonna ask Santa for THIS Hoverboard..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Imagine showing up at some primitive tribe on one of these !!! OR just cutting in a long line at Universal...

The propulsion unit four years in the making can reach autonomous flight up to 10,000 feet, a top speed of nearly 95 mph, and can fly for up to 10 minutes.

The Flyboard Air is still just a prototype for now and there are no plans to release a model any time soon.

The company has received a great deal of skepticism in regard to its video and product, but tried to eliminate the product’s doubt by sharing a second video on social media.

Flyboard Air hoverboard sends humans soaring 10,000 feet in the sky - eeDesignIt.com

Imagine showing up at some primitive tribe on one of these !!! OR just cutting in a long line at Universal...

The propulsion unit four years in the making can reach autonomous flight up to 10,000 feet, a top speed of nearly 95 mph, and can fly for up to 10 minutes.

The Flyboard Air is still just a prototype for now and there are no plans to release a model any time soon.

The company has received a great deal of skepticism in regard to its video and product, but tried to eliminate the product’s doubt by sharing a second video on social media.

Flyboard Air hoverboard sends humans soaring 10,000 feet in the sky - eeDesignIt.com

It looks magnificent, but I suffer from Vertigo, so I'll have to ask Santa for something else :smoke:

I'm not sure it's for real. They haven't had jetpacks last that long, what's the energy source, compressed gas?

They've done several vids. And the guys are racing engineers. I'll bet they've been cheating with JATO packs !!!

Looks like a turbine of some sort. Not electric. OR it's an actual chem fuel rocket with a lot of stabilizers and servos.

Please, please say to Infinity and beyond when you leave.

I hope so too, I've always imagined flacaltenn as a Buzz Lightyear type....tall and strong :cool-45:

15510-550x-Buzz%20Lightyear%20Header.jpg

Forum List

Back