Whoa! Cruz superpac gave Fiorona's campaign $500,000 last summer. Hush money?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The plot thickens. Rumored he was having an affair with Carly's campaign staffer Sarah Isgur Flores.

What a mess!

"A Ted Cruz-affiliated Super PAC, Keep the Promise I, donated $500,000 to rival Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign in July 2015.

The Washington Post noted that the donation was “unusual” at the time, but Twitter and the National Enquirer claim to have a key piece of context: Cruz was having an affair with Fiorina staffer Sarah Isgur Flores."

Why did a Ted Cruz super PAC give $500,000 to Carly Fiorina’s?

Did Ted Cruz Pay ‘Hush Money’ to Carly Fiorina Over #CruzSexScandal?

The plot thickens. Rumored he was having an affair with Carly's campaign staffer Sarah Isgur Flores.

What a mess!

"A Ted Cruz-affiliated Super PAC, Keep the Promise I, donated $500,000 to rival Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign in July 2015.

The Washington Post noted that the donation was “unusual” at the time, but Twitter and the National Enquirer claim to have a key piece of context: Cruz was having an affair with Fiorina staffer Sarah Isgur Flores."

Notice how the media is not busting this wide open? Can we say bought and paid for by the RNC or the elites? When has the media EVER not run a story of the slightest scandal? I remember 2012 very well with Cain and his problems the media jumped on etc.

What a mess!

Stick to the issues, quit acting a fool like your boy Trump. It's embarrassing and a loser. You people will give the election to the witch because of pure stupidity :slap:

What a mess!

Stick to the issues, quit acting a fool like your boy Trump. It's embarrassing and a loser. You people will give the election to the witch because of pure stupidity :slap:

If this potential scandal was about the Donald you would find 500000 threads on the board.

And I'm not the only one wondering about this bizarre donation.

A super PAC supporting former tech executive Carly Fiorina's run reported raising $3.5 million -- with a half-million dollar lift from a super PAC supporting GOP presidential rival Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.).

The pro-Cruz PAC, Keep the Promise I, reported the disbursement Friday in a document filed with the Federal Election Commission. That is...unusual, to say the least.

What a mess!

Notice how the media is not busting this wide open? Can we say bought and paid for by the RNC or the elites? When has the media EVER not run a story of the slightest scandal? I remember 2012 very well with Cain and his problems the media jumped on etc.

I've never heard of a super pac giving to an opponents super pac before.

You guys already stated the only reason to give to this PAC is to stop Donald Trump from being President. Does Cruz want Trump to be President?

And what about the PACs actual purpose, finding conservative challengers to establishment candidates? Don't you think Ted Cruz might support that?

What a mess!

Oh hell, the biggest news about that if true, is 500K is a hundred times the legal donation from a PAC to a campaign. Better get to calling the FEC and demand an investigation.

Never mind, I see the title is a lie, they gave it to another PAC, not Fiorina's campaign.

donnie dump and you dumpsters sure have a problem keeping your facts straight.

Last edited:

What a mess!

I've never heard of a super pac giving to an opponents super pac before.

Cruz doesn't control what his Super pac does.. get it through your head

What a mess!

Read this Tinydancer. This is from a fellow poster I know at Free Republic, Ray76. He has broke the numbers down how the money was disbursed to the alleged Mistress that worked for Fiorina. Read the whole thread if you will.

A Closer Look At Cruz's Keep The Promise, Carly Fiorina, and Sarah Flores (ray76)

What a mess!

Read this Tinydancer. This is from a fellow poster I know at Free Republic, Ray76. He has broke the numbers down how the money was disbursed to the alleged Mistress that worked for Fiorina. Read the whole thread if you will.

A Closer Look At Cruz's Keep The Promise, Carly Fiorina, and Sarah Flores (ray76)

Hey thanks. Will do. And check this out. He absolutely refused to answer this simple question from the Daily Mail. Run with it. I have to call it a night. With Carly front and center in it I have this old familiar feeling that this political camp is circling their wagons,

Oh and Hoft over at Gateway Pundit is reporting that Heidi is cancelling appearances. Have a good night!

Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife as endorser Carly Fiorina leaps in to insist a declaration that he's not an adulterer is a 'dance to Donald Trump's tune'
  • Texas senator could put National Enquirer scandal to rest with a simple statement that he has never strayed in his 14-year marriage
  • Instead he has batted down the supermarket tabloid's speculative story about five alleged affairs in a more limited fashion
  • Carly Fiorina leaped in to intercept DailyMail.com's request for a blanket statement of marital fidelity and Cruz ultimately punted on the question
  • Fiorina pleaded for a return to discussing issues, but lobbed her own accusation at 'serial adulterer' Donald Trump

Read more: Cruz dodges Q about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What a mess!

Hey thanks. Will do. And check this out. He absolutely refused to answer this simple question from the Daily Mail. Run with it. I have to call it a night. With Carly front and center in it I have this old familiar feeling that this political camp is circling their wagons,

Oh and Hoft over at Gateway Pundit is reporting that Heidi is cancelling appearances. Have a good night!

Ted Cruz dodges question about whether he's 'always been faithful' to his wife as endorser Carly Fiorina leaps in to insist a declaration that he's not an adulterer is a 'dance to Donald Trump's tune'
  • Texas senator could put National Enquirer scandal to rest with a simple statement that he has never strayed in his 14-year marriage
  • Instead he has batted down the supermarket tabloid's speculative story about five alleged affairs in a more limited fashion
  • Carly Fiorina leaped in to intercept DailyMail.com's request for a blanket statement of marital fidelity and Cruz ultimately punted on the question
  • Fiorina pleaded for a return to discussing issues, but lobbed her own accusation at 'serial adulterer' Donald Trump

The pure stupidity of the Trump cult followers is amazing to me. Some of you people are no better than the Obama cult followers...What a joke you people are. I'll support Trump if he's the nominee but you people make it difficult

What a mess!

The pure stupidity of the Trump cult followers is amazing to me. Some of you people are no better than the Obama cult followers...What a joke you people are. I'll support Trump if he's the nominee but you people make it difficult
Grow up boy! This stuff needs to be answered. We don't need a man who preaches Christian morals (who's possibly been cheating on his wife recently) as president. To ignore it would be immoral.

What a mess!

Grow up boy! This stuff needs to be answered. We don't need a man who preaches Christian morals (who's possibly been cheating on his wife recently) as president. To ignore it would be immoral.

Stick to the real issues you debate the national Enquirer in the humor room:slap:

What a mess!

It goes to character. I used to believe and support Cruz 100% before he screwed over Carson. That was an unforgivable dirty. And the arrogant mother fucker only apologized for not correcting the lie that was told. Not the damage that was done to Dr. Carson.

When I checked into who he surrounded himself with I was appalled. This is a man who is running a holier than thou campaign meanwhile he surrounds himself with below the belt bastards and bitches.

Then two dirties to the Rubio campaign. The photo shop of Obama and Rubio and lying about Rubio trashing the Bible? And going after Melania?

It's war.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back