Who would you snuff out?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5stringJeff, Oct 14, 2003.

1. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    Let's say that, theoretically, you had the chance to erase one life from history. The person would never have been born. Who would you choose, why, and what would the effects be on the world today?

And no fair picking a member of the board! :p

2. Jackass

Jackass Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I think in modern day...it would be Marilyn Manson. What effect would this have?? None other than Rose McGowan would still be a hottie to alot of people!! :)

3. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I think mine would be Mohammed. I think it would be very interesting to see how the world would have turned out without the advent of Islam. For example, would the Near East have remained predominantly Christian? Would Hinduism have spread west? Would Zoroastrianism stil exist? Would the Arab peoples be united in any manner?

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    My first choice would be my old boss, Randal. That would be selfish though as it would mostly benefit just me.

To benefit everyone I would erase Barbara Streisand! I would save the world from that whiny bitch and save many people $300 a ticket to see her over inflated egotistical, fat ass! C'mon, $300 a pop? I wouldn't pay that much for ANY performer (unless their groupies were performing oral favors)

:D

5. _dmp_

_dmp_ Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    The guy who created "Barney"

:-/

It's just 'wrong' in SOO many ways. :(

6. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    God, there's so many. I gotta pick a few, sorry...

1. Fred Durst - Welcome to America, we make stars out of whiteboys who wear backwards baseball caps and say "motherf*cker" every other word in their lyrics! Also, he's been talking a lot of trash about Wes Borland, who was the only talented one in that band.

2. Scott Stapp - Lead singer of Creed. First of all, because that voice irritated me when Eddie Vedder used it 10 years ago, I don't need to hear it again. Second, because he's written three albums' worth of songs about the same thing, except for "With Arms Wide Open", which was just as pompous and corny as everything else (sorry, Jim, I know you like that one). Finally, because he claims to not care about his image at all, and yet I have not seen a video where he is not shirtless and greased up.

3. Carrot Top, Sinbad, and Carson Daly - Self-explanatory.

That was disturbingly entertaining.

7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

VERY interesting choice.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,402
    I'm saving mine---you just never know who might show up when your're all out of freebies !!:D

9. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    i am with you....we can now take out two at once in case they come at us in pairs.....

10. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    damn...I have to pick only one? I have a whole list...but I'll go with 3 of 'em.

First pick: Tim's stuck up aunt (by marriage) that had the audacity to say that my and Tim's salaries were poverty level (about 2 years ago), nevermind we had a baby, a house, and 2 nice cars at the time. She sent an apology letter that was hardly it because she tried to retract her statement by saying she misquoted a newpaper article, and the whole thing was filled with 'but' this and 'but' that...total but-monkey letter. I can't stand her or her horrible cooking. We usually eat a full meal before going to her house for gatherings because we know that the food will be less than edible to normal, everyday people. Last year she had some West African dish that tasted like dirt. Apparently she sees something wrong with the traditional turkey and stuffing...

Second pick: Barbra Streisand (same as Jim) to save the world from having to endure anymore screeching and bitching from her.

Third Pick: Kim Jong Il...not so much killing him as a real good bitch-slapping and ass whooping.