Ebay

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I've been trying to purchase the latest CD of one of my favorite bands for quite some time now. The band is no longer together, but they re-released their old vinyl on CD and contracted just one firm in Connecticut to be their retailer. I've emailed and called them and haven't received a response.

Anyway...

I notice they are auctioning the album on Ebay - where they do the most of their business. They have over 4,000 sales on there with a 98.7% positive rating. I don't think they'll scam me, I just don't think they like dealing with people in general.

The CD is cheaper on Ebay! I guess they thought the bidding would increase. There is just a few hours left on bidding and I intend to make my bid with 1 minute or less remaining.

Any other Ebay users here?

Jim, you should know that Ebay is the way to go, I have over 200 ratings, and 100% positive too! never had any problems there.

Jim, just wondering, who's the band? Is it that Skin n Bones band you were talking about a while ago?

Originally posted by Dan
Jim, just wondering, who's the band? Is it that Skin n Bones band you were talking about a while ago?

Yes!

I won the auction, and paid immediately via Paypal. Since I paid for Express Mail, I will hopefully have the CD on thursday or friday the latest.

This company has a serious problem with getting back to people (phone calls and emails) so I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

Finally spoke to them last night, should have it by friday the latest (hopefully thursday).

I'd upload a few tracks for all to get a sneak peek, but that would be illegal. ;)

If anyone is interested, let me know, as I might know of a way to let you listen to a few tracks. :D

Hey dummy, was kind of rating do these people have? just curious, I know I paid and did what you did and didn't get my package, then I complained, to find out the girl claims she sent it, came back to her, etc....she never sent it, case closed, so I filed a complaint and she has to refund. That was only one out of 247 though.

Forum List

Back