Who wins from Trump’s tax plan? Among others, Trump.

Still no backup for your 62% claim? LOL!

I am not here to perform mathematical percentiles for you......

Are millionaires the BIGGEST winners of the Trumpster's tax plan.....Yes or No????

Simple question (stop hiding behind a percentile......show some guts)

wow a 2% increase for the lowest bracket

This idiot doesn't seem to mind that the very rich get hundred of thousands of dollars break on Trump's tax plan.........and the lower classes get an increase...........1984 revisited.

SO what? Many many many more people will have more of their own money to spend and a few who quite frankly have been paying next to nothing will have to pay 2% more

SO what? Many many many more people will have more of their own money to spend and a few who quite frankly have been paying next to nothing will have to pay 2% more

True.....the Lear Jet industry needs a boost......We simply MUST have millionaires spending their new-found wealth on more toys.

Still no backup for your 62% claim? LOL!

Are millionaires the BIGGEST winners of the Trumpster's tax plan.....Yes or No????

Simple question (stop hiding behind a percentile......show some guts)

You're here to lie and I caught you doing it.

Are millionaires the BIGGEST winners

The people who pay the most taxes will get the largest cut.
And after the cut, they'll still be paying the most.
And you'll still be whining about it.

True.....the Lear Jet industry needs a boost......We simply MUST have millionaires spending their new-found wealth on more toys.
far more middle class people will see more money in their pockets than millionaires

why do you want to stop middle class business owners from keeping more of their own money?

How many PRESIDENTS have huge loans with Russia???

His businesses have loans not him personally

you might want to brush up on corporate law
good thing we have a Commerce Clause and not a common Offense clause.
the Commerce clause has nothing to do with business loans
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law or economics.

We have a Commerce Clause; business is Commerce. Any other questions?

Annotation 28 - Article I - FindLaw

The commerce clause has nothing to do with loans

any other questions?
special pleading much?

it is about conflicts of interest.

far more middle class people will see more money in their pockets than millionaires

why do you want to stop middle class business owners from keeping more of their own money?
just cognitive fiscal dissonance from the right wing?

it cannot be real times of War sufficient to cede our Individual Liberty, if Congress cannot Justify, real times of War tax rates for it.

His businesses have loans not him personally

you might want to brush up on corporate law

any other questions?
special pleading much?

Boy, I'm just telling you the commerce clause has nothing to do with loans or real estate for that matter now you're talking conflicts of interest

make up your mind

it cannot be real times of War sufficient to cede our Individual Liberty, if Congress cannot Justify, real times of War tax rates for it.

we are not at war

so why do you want to stop millions of middle class people from keeping more of their own money

if some rich guy saves a few bucks

What a fucked up "conclusion"......."some rich guy saves a few bucks"???

Ever given some thought WHERE the money will come from regarding that beautiful wall; giving billions more to the Pentagon; and a "better" HC plan than the ACA????

if some rich guy saves a few bucks

What a fucked up "conclusion"......."some rich guy saves a few bucks"???

Ever given some thought WHERE the money will come from regarding that beautiful wall; giving billions more to the Pentagon; and a "better" HC plan than the ACA????

We can stop sending money to Mexico and every other foreign nation and have more than enough to protect our borders

funny how you never gave 2 shits about spending when Obammy was in office though

any other questions?
special pleading much?

Boy, I'm just telling you the commerce clause has nothing to do with loans or real estate for that matter now you're talking conflicts of interest

make up your mind
I didn't bring up loans; i brought up conflicts of interest. loans is just Your red herring.

we are not at war

so why do you want to stop millions of middle class people from keeping more of their own money
Thank you for admitting it; now let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror; to lower tax rates. Be fiscally responsible.

Well, "true" you have to spread some crumbs around otherwise the pitchforks come out.

yeah the millions of people who will see more money in their pockets are just insignificant if some rich guy saves a few bucks
why not end our War on Drugs to cut taxes?
if you didn't have such a short memory you'd know I have been for abandoning the war on drugs far longer than you have

any other questions?
special pleading much?

make up your mind
I didn't bring up loans; i brought up conflicts of interest. loans is just Your red herring.

I mentioned loan and YOU jumped right to the commerce clause as if it had something to do with loans

nice try

Forum List

Back