Who wins from Trump’s tax plan? Among others, Trump.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump spokesman Steven Cheung then confirmed, that same 15 percent rate will also apply to so-called "pass-through" businesses which pay taxes on revenue as personal income. Businesses, that is, like Donald Trump's.
That one change to the tax code wouldn't just drain an estimated $1.5 trillion from federal coffers over the next decade. That pass-through payday for plutocrats would also redirect millions of dollars from Uncle Sam to Donald J. Trump and familyevery year.
trump_pass_through_scam.png

I was going to ask the guy in line at the Methadone clinic for a job........then I decided if I applied at Johnson Controls I would have a better chance. What do you think Nat? Do the poor junkies invest and grow?

So I asked the guy feeding quarters into the dryer at the laundromat what he thought about the Secretary of Labor.........he did not seem to know or care. Should we?

• Banned
Trump has 500 businesses. Good luck finding one that wouldn't be effected by changes in the tax code.
My gawd, you people are fucking loons

Well, It IS morons like you who believe that Trump has 500 businesses based exactly on what he and his lemmings tell you......YET, when it comes to wanting to see hard data (like his tax returns) you idiots shout, "its none of your business"......Really????

I was going to ask the guy in line at the Methadone clinic for a job........then I decided if I applied at Johnson Controls I would have a better chance. What do you think Nat? Do the poor junkies invest and grow?

So I asked the guy feeding quarters into the dryer at the laundromat what he thought about the Secretary of Labor.........he did not seem to know or care. Should we?

How "true".....Trump became president PRECISELY because of idiots with which you seem to hang around with.

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung then confirmed, that same 15 percent rate will also apply to so-called "pass-through" businesses which pay taxes on revenue as personal income. Businesses, that is, like Donald Trump's.
That one change to the tax code wouldn't just drain an estimated $1.5 trillion from federal coffers over the next decade. That pass-through payday for plutocrats would also redirect millions of dollars from Uncle Sam to Donald J. Trump and familyevery year.
trump_pass_through_scam.png
That would benefit me and every other owner of an S corp or LLC IOW most small business owners

Trump has 500 businesses. Good luck finding one that wouldn't be effected by changes in the tax code.

500 ? how do you know for sure? did he show you his tax returns ?

Well, It IS morons like you who believe that Trump has 500 businesses based exactly on what he and his lemmings tell you......YET, when it comes to wanting to see hard data (like his tax returns) you idiots shout, "its none of your business"......Really????
He has 515 real estate developments, subsidiaries and trademarks.
That was released last year in his financial report. The one he is required to release. Idiot.
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/TrumpFinancialDisclosure20150722.pdf

That would benefit me and every other owner of an S corp or LLC IOW most small business owners

Well, if you're a MILLIONAIRE, then YES.....your tax cut will be over $300,000 per year......If you're not, you'll probably get $25.00........Enjoy!!!

Well, if you're a MILLIONAIRE, then YES.....your tax cut will be over $300,000 per year......If you're not, you'll probably get $25.00........Enjoy!!!

I'm sure I pay more in federal income taxes than you make in a year
and if you knew anything about paying income tax you'd know that the 15% bracket kicks in at and AGI of $9325 to $ 37950

He has 515 real estate developments, subsidiaries and trademarks.
That was released last year in his financial report. The one he is required to release. Idiot.
http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/TrumpFinancialDisclosure20150722.pdf

Moron....you are the perfect PATSY for the Trump bullshit.........Trump lends his name as a trademark ....those are NOT his.........

I AM INTERESTED in WHO is lending the orange clown money.....Who is this idiot beholden to....
its NOT US lenders.

The People win under our form of Capitalism. Our Commander in Chief recognizes no exigencies necessitating, real times of War tax rates.

Thus, his executive orders must reflect that Commercial reality.

Forum List

Back