Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanessa Hudgens

• Selena Gomez

• Miley Cyrus

• Total voters
I would kiss Alana de la Garza (the hot chick from "Law and Order"). I would kiss her on her ginch. I'd kiss her ginch so much that she'd give up all other men (I have a big tongue). I am pretty much a professional ginch kisser, and she'd be mine forever.

You know I have a lot of envelopes you could help close.

I would kiss Alana de la Garza (the hot chick from "Law and Order"). I would kiss her on her ginch. I'd kiss her ginch so much that she'd give up all other men (I have a big tongue). I am pretty much a professional ginch kisser, and she'd be mine forever.

we can say "ginch" ? Who woulda thunk it ?

You know I have a lot of envelopes you could help close.

All of my envelopes are of the "press it seal it" type. No licking required.

Ginch. Does that bother you? There are a lot of more potentially offensive monikers for the part of the woman that we all want; I think that ginch is not so offensive or negatively descriptive.

Jessica Alba should be on the list.

She is hot.

And at least she is over 18 unlike the folks on the list.

Ginch. Does that bother you? There are a lot of more potentially offensive monikers for the part of the woman that we all want; I think that ginch is not so offensive or negatively descriptive.

naa just never heard of it.

Quim, twat, pudenum, grundle, taint...

Forum List

Back