Who Will Stand Up for the Christians?

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
There should be demonstrations all over, not only in the West but also in the Muslim world in general in support of the Christians. These Christians have been persecuted and murdered and there seems to be no end to this. The comments should also be read as well as the article.

By RONALD S. LAUDERAUG. 19, 2014

WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic deaths of Palestinians who have been used as human shields by Hamas, the terrorist organization that controls Gaza. The United Nations has held inquiries and focuses its anger on Israel for defending itself against that same terrorist organization. But the barbarous slaughter of thousands upon thousands of Christians is met with relative indifference.

The Middle East and parts of central Africa are losing entire Christian communities that have lived in peace for centuries. The terrorist group Boko Haram has kidnapped and killed hundreds of Christians this year — ravaging the predominantly Christian town of Gwoza, in Borno State in northeastern Nigeria, two weeks ago. Half a million Christian Arabs have been driven out of Syria during the three-plus years of civil war there. Christians have been persecuted and killed in countries from Lebanon to Sudan.

Continue reading at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/opinion/ronald-lauder-who-will-stand-up-for-th

How about a little help from Israel ? It's right next door to them.

I would think that you would have the common sense to realize that Israel has its hand's full trying to fend off your new friends who want to destroy the country. I guess anti-Semites don't consider that, do they?

Not being an anti-semite, I wouldn't know. I didn't realize Gaza had the IDF so pinned down.

Didn't they have to call in the Reserves at one time because of what your friends were doing? God only knows what your friends will come up with next. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Donald Duck ever showing any sympathy or compassion for those innocent people being killed in Iraq or Syria. He seems to want to drag in Israel and that is the extent of it. All those news stories about what was happening to people in Iraq recently -- people forcing to convert, women throwing their children off the mountain so that they escape being captured and raped by the ISIS, etc. -- and all Donald Duck can think of is Israel.

Not being an anti-semite, I wouldn't know. I didn't realize Gaza had the IDF so pinned down.

Didn't they have to call in the Reserves at one time because of what your friends were doing? God only knows what your friends will come up with next. Meanwhile, has anyone seen Donald Duck ever showing any sympathy or compassion for those innocent people being killed in Iraq or Syria. He seems to want to drag in Israel and that is the extent of it. All those news stories about what was happening to people in Iraq recently -- people forcing to convert, women throwing their children off the mountain so that they escape being captured and raped by the ISIS, etc. -- and all Donald Duck can think of is Israel.

Who is this "they" they you keep referring too ?

There should be demonstrations all over, not only in the West but also in the Muslim world in general in support of the Christians. These Christians have been persecuted and murdered and there seems to be no end to this. The comments should also be read as well as the article.

WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic deaths of Palestinians who have been used as human shields by Hamas, the terrorist organization that controls Gaza. The United Nations has held inquiries and focuses its anger on Israel for defending itself against that same terrorist organization. But the barbarous slaughter of thousands upon thousands of Christians is met with relative indifference.

The Middle East and parts of central Africa are losing entire Christian communities that have lived in peace for centuries. The terrorist group Boko Haram has kidnapped and killed hundreds of Christians this year — ravaging the predominantly Christian town of Gwoza, in Borno State in northeastern Nigeria, two weeks ago. Half a million Christian Arabs have been driven out of Syria during the three-plus years of civil war there. Christians have been persecuted and killed in countries from Lebanon to Sudan.

Continue reading at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/opinion/ronald-lauder-who-will-stand-up-for-th

Until recently christians were on the giving end , now they are on the receiving end

The Israelis, of course, and they don't know what your friends will think of next in trying to destroy the state. Now can you tell us why you haven't shown any sympathy for what is happening to the people in Iraq and Syria. Is it because you are not interested since you can't blame what is happening there on the Israelis?
'

Spare the the anti semitic rhetoric. I was quite opposed to our President and the neocons arming that bunch of killers. Israel has assisted in training Syrian rebels also. That's why there are so damn many refugees in the first place. The attempt to overthrow Assad backfired on the Israel AND the west. BIG TIME.

Continue reading at:

O.k.... I'm standing.
:dunno: Now what?​

The Israelis, of course, and they don't know what your friends will think of next in trying to destroy the state. Now can you tell us why you haven't shown any sympathy for what is happening to the people in Iraq and Syria. Is it because you are not interested since you can't blame what is happening there on the Israelis?
'

You are under great delusions to think Israel or Jews give a rats ass about Christians

'

You are under great delusions to think Israel or Jews give a rats ass about Christians

I would say that Israelis care about as much about Christians
as Christians care about Israelis. I know lots of Israelis-----
I even live with one. I grew up with Christians------almost all of my best childhood friends were Christians. I think you do not actually know any jews or israelis

How big of a ship do we need to get those Christians out of that hellhole? There problem solved.

think like we are post THE SPIRIT OF ST LOUIS-------
airlift---------stupid!!!!-----lots of LIFTS-------either that or noah's
arc

Israel should give them refuge

too many-----its impossible-----BUT----a take over of the Sinai---might help------send the gazans to Jordan (there is plenty of empty agricultural land there----and put the chistians of the Middle east in GAZA and SINAI------lots of sun------solar panels for energy and DESALINATION --------it could be a giant garden YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA THERE , dildo dear

too many-----its impossible-----BUT----a take over of the Sinai---might help------send the gazans to Jordan (there is plenty of empty agricultural land there----and put the chistians of the Middle east in GAZA and SINAI------lots of sun------solar panels for energy and DESALINATION --------it could be a giant garden YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA THERE , dildo dear
Well take it over ! It's what this whole neocon plan is about, Lebensraum for Israel.

Well take it over ! It's what this whole neocon plan is about, Lebensraum for Israel.

calm yourself dildo-----Christian enclaves are not "ISRAEL"------most Christians have a hard time pronouncing
ISRAEL------not quite a bad as the problem that
arabs have saying PALESTINE----but awkward enough

Make them a refuge----show a little compassion. Kick some Arabs out.

You really are a waste of time, Donald. Mr. Duck apparently is really not interested in the plight of these Christians or any of the other people who are being affected, but only is interested in dragging in Israel. That was his main purpose in even responding to the article.

I thought the article was good and covered what is happening, and we can see why the Pope is very worried at this time..

Forum List

Back