An Israeli technology just made the world’s roads safer

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This looks like a good thing. Even those who have to hoof it will benefit from this since many pedestrians seem to be hit by cars nowadays..

An Israeli technology just made the world’s roads safer

Mobileye’s ingenious collision-avoidance technology could prevent accidents on the world’s roads.

Read more at:

An Israeli technology just made the world’s roads safer | ISRAEL21c

Share on emailEmail

Print

Mobileye’s camera-based systems assist drivers in all their tasks.

Mobileye’s ingenious camera-based systems to assist drivers in all their tasks are keeping drivers, passengers and pedestrians everywhere safer, thanks to adoption by the world’s automobile manufacturers.

Sally-----you are skating on thin ice-------you are supposed
to be finding articles on heroic Islamic leaders who rescue
kittens stuck up in trees out of love and compassion. The
POWERS THAT BE----are not interested in road safety

Like a cockpit. Hope you don't need tech degree to operate it. Does it talk to warn you?
Give a kid the joystick and they can fly at light speed on their video games. They will figure out the tech.

Like a cockpit. Hope you don't need tech degree to operate it. Does it talk to warn you?
Give a kid the joystick and they can fly at light speed on their video games. They will figure out the tech.

no thanks........ It is TOO TRUE------long ago-----well not that long ago------I was operating a machine------in my capacity as---
what my capacity was at that time--------the person on the table
was a teenager------the machine was a bit new to me-----
sorta technologically-------MORE THAN THOSE to which I
was accustomed. I asked the kid----"which button"?------the kid knew. I was floored eventually I gave up------
now I am "retired" ...............I am OUT TECHED

My eight year old grandson flies F-15 on his video game. Cockpit and perimeters are very much like the real jet. He is better than I ever was in the simulator.
He might not the science behind what he is doing but he can make the birds envious and me dizzier than one of those screamer roller coaster rides.
The joystick might not have the same fly by wire touch but it does not seem to slow him down.
Landings on a carrier is still a work in progress.

Forum List

Back