Who will care for the old?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
If Immigrants Are Pushed Out, Who Will Care for the Elderly?
In Dallas, a 93-year-old is worried about the woman who, for years, has come to her house four days a week to help with shopping, laundry, housecleaning and driving. “She’s just a wonderful person, someone I feel I can trust completely,” said the older woman.

But because her helper is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, both women increasingly fear that she’ll be detained and deported. (I’m withholding their names for that reason.)
Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel: We Should Die at 75
Ezekiel Emanuel is one of the nation’s premier Obamacarians. He has the president’s ear. He is for health care rationing. And now, he wants us to die at 75.

Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

There are Americans of all stripes that would like the opportunity to take care of her.
Another bullshit feelz story.
Fuck all illegals.

yea im sure all conservatives feel that way.....if that was true how come so many rich ones have "servants" doing many things for them around the house?...many of those servants are illegals....

yea im sure all conservatives feel that way.....if that was true how come so many rich ones have "servants" doing many things for them around the house?...many of those servants are illegals....
Please provide any link, that will prove your point. any link..

In Dallas, a 93-year-old is worried about the woman who, for years, has come to her house four days a week to help with shopping, laundry, housecleaning and driving. “She’s just a wonderful person, someone I feel I can trust completely,” said the older woman.

But because her helper is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, both women increasingly fear that she’ll be detained and deported. (I’m withholding their names for that reason.)
Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel is one of the nation’s premier Obamacarians. He has the president’s ear. He is for health care rationing. And now, he wants us to die at 75.

Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

Maybe the old woman can marry her caretaker and then she can stay. Problem solved.

are you serious?.....you are saying that conservatives all feel the same way,i did not see a link from you backing that up....and apparently you are saying no rich conservatives have people who may be illegals working for them?...do you think they would admit it?....rich conservatives are just as crooked as rich liberals...they both have something in common....money....and will do anything they can to keep it......

are you serious?.....you are saying that conservatives all feel the same way,i did not see a link from you backing that up....and apparently you are saying no rich conservatives have people who may be illegals working for them?...do you think they would admit it?....rich conservatives are just as crooked as rich liberals...they both have something in common....money....and will do anything they can to keep it......
I asked for any link proving your point, yet you still haven't proved anything.....except you are a flaming liberal, who is ranting and raving because I have used your own Rules for Radicals on you..
Once again, any link?

----------------------------------- if true then the 'bush conservatives' would have to make different arrangements Harry

Local and State Governments could offer JTPA's to those on unemployment and welfare so they can be trained in the caregiver field.

CNA license is not that much and the taxes generated from someone working would cover the expense of the training in no time.

Of course the left will bulk at this idea.

----------------------------------- if true then the 'bush conservatives' would have to make different arrangements Harry
2973595100000578-3114963-The_Bush_family_poses_for_a_photo_at_the_family_estate_in_Kenneb-a-66_1433783570306.jpg

Still waiting for that link...

2973595100000578-3114963-The_Bush_family_poses_for_a_photo_at_the_family_estate_in_Kenneb-a-66_1433783570306.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------- don't know who you are asking for a link AJim but if me i simply refer to 'bush style conservatives' as being scum , starting with 'ghwb' bush . In my opinion 'bush ' style conservatives are as bad as 'hillary' and 'mrobama' supporters Andoronjim .

----------------------------------------------------------------- don't know who you are asking for a link AJim but if me i simply refer to 'bush style conservatives' as being scum , starting with 'ghwb' bush . In my opinion 'bush ' style conservatives are as bad as 'hillary' and 'mrobama' supporters Andoronjim .
Not asking you for a link from you, but seems that in the picture not one illegal helper was around.

I asked for any link proving your point, yet you still haven't proved anything.....except you are a flaming liberal, who is ranting and raving because I have used your own Rules for Radicals on you..
Once again, any link?
oh geez im a liberal again?....hey andy are you that stupid to think that if someone happens to question you on what you say,they must be a liberal?....

no they wont,they will just do what they can to cover it up....

Local and State Governments could offer JTPA's to those on unemployment and welfare so they can be trained in the caregiver field.

CNA license is not that much and the taxes generated from someone working would cover the expense of the training in no time.

Of course the left will bulk at this idea.

not everyone is cut out to be a caregiver,not everyone will wipe someones ass and change diapers....

and that 'cover up' action would be them making different arrangements Harry .

Not asking you for a link from you, but seems that in the picture not one illegal helper was around.
like they would put them in a family photo.....geezus....

As a liberal I do take care of my elderly parents and in laws...Yet I wouldn't let Androjism lick the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst in the desert...

Forum List

Back