Trump knows that ONE American killed by an illegal is one too many...why do Mexicrats disagree?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We hear it here all the time right?
“BUT, BUT, BUT....native born Americans kill too.” Loons love to provide excuses for the illegals they adore.
Does it not occur to these wacks that criminality at the hands of LEGAL Americans is unavoidable to a large degree...while ILLEGALS can and should be prevented from committing crime on our soil?

“BUT, BUT, BUT....native born Americans kill too.” Loons love to provide excuses for the illegals they adore.
Does it not occur to these wacks that criminality at the hands of LEGAL Americans is unavoidable to a large degree...while ILLEGALS can and should be prevented from committing crime on our soil?

If they get caught I think they should not be sentenced... maybe with free health care.

Let's be honest, they only do crime because we aren't providing them with enough.

If Illegals voted Republican, Democrats would be building a wall

and this not counting the many crimes they commit that are not in MSM

However, gun deaths are never enough. Just so we're clear on that.

And there you have it folks...thanks for the perfect example bodecea.
He says:
“The U.S. Constitution grants U.S. citizens the right to own firearms; there are killings in the U.S. where firearms are used....therefore we shouldn’t really care that illegals are killing Americans.”

Good stuff bodecea, perfect timing...thanks again.

When Eric(the racist) Holder allowed guns to be purchased by Mexican Drug Cartels, those weapons ended up killing 10,000 Mexican Citizens. So I guess that in liberal FAIRNESS, when an illegal kills one US citizen, then that is collateral damage and when the tally ends up with 10,000 US citizens killed, then the Liberals will say "enough is enough".

When Eric(the racist) Holder allowed guns to be purchased by Mexican Drug Cartels, those weapons ended up killing 10,000 Mexican Citizens. So I guess that in liberal FAIRNESS, when an illegal kills one US citizen, then that is collateral damage and when the tally ends up with 10,000 US citizens killed, then the Liberals will say "enough is enough".

That’s a great point actually...I’ll bet there’s more truth in it than we know.

Anybody killed by anybody is too many
Where are the trials of Obama and Holder for "Crimes against Humanity"?
Crimes against humanity are certain acts which are committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population.
Crimes against humanity - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes_against_humanity
Apparently they are in your head
And apparently you don't give a rats ass about Mexican Citizens who were following the law by NOT coming to America. Epiphany.... Maybe Obama and Eric wanted these people dead because they DIDNT want to be future democrat voters.....

He says:
“The U.S. Constitution grants U.S. citizens the right to own firearms; there are killings in the U.S. where firearms are used....therefore we shouldn’t really care that illegals are killing Americans.”

You're quite welcome. I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment....however, unlike you, I am not a supporter of lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of gun deaths.

He says:

You're quite welcome. I am a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment....however, unlike you, I am not a supporter of lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of gun deaths.

What was said that would lead you to believe that I support gun deaths? Are you sure that's not that little voice inside your head talking again?
(this should be good)

Forum List

Back