Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Because of the 'nuclear option death penalty' imposed on violators, I'm still appealing for there to be one blanket warning given before that ultimate lifetime penalty is imposed to be sure that the member is aware of the new rule. I would hate for one of the good guys to be punished in that way just because he or she had been away and didn't know about the rule change. (And there are people who would take advantage of the situation and goad him/her into the two neg reps too.)

Otherwise, I have no problem with the rule.

shouldn't you be making coffee and trading pos reps somewhere instead of whining about the rules?

did she really post that tripe? nuclear option death penalty, ultimate lifetime penalty, good guys punished. that's worth 2 negs in 5 minutes.

I really know what a Fresnel lens is, dolt.

fresnel_lens_light_spot.jpg

But I also know how to search for information.

That's a part of being bright, you see.

i'm almost willing to believe you know what a lighthouse is, hon, but that's about it.

i saw your work on catholics and nazis in another thread. :lol:

mad skilz, allie, mad skilz

Shows what you know.

I kicked in the catholic/nazi thread..which is why you have to pretend in a different thread that I didn't.

That's common trolling. Even Noomi has that down.

So not only are we required to track our reps ourselves over the last 48 hours, we're also supposed to report to the gestapo when we neg rep a person twice, so we can be stripped of rep forever and ever amen?

Are you serious?

Could you be a tiny bit more stupid? Just a hair?

Oh, sorry, I guess not.

I really know what a Fresnel lens is, dolt.

fresnel_lens_light_spot.jpg

But I also know how to search for information.

That's a part of being bright, you see.

i'm almost willing to believe you know what a lighthouse is, hon, but that's about it.

i saw your work on catholics and nazis in another thread. :lol:

mad skilz, allie, mad skilz

Shows what you know.

I kicked in the catholic/nazi thread..which is why you have to pretend in a different thread that I didn't.

That's common trolling. Even Noomi has that down.

you're the gift that keeps on giving, allie. :thup:

Because of the 'nuclear option death penalty' imposed on violators, I'm still appealing for there to be one blanket warning given before that ultimate lifetime penalty is imposed to be sure that the member is aware of the new rule. I would hate for one of the good guys to be punished in that way just because he or she had been away and didn't know about the rule change. (And there are people who would take advantage of the situation and goad him/her into the two neg reps too.)

shouldn't you be making coffee and trading pos reps somewhere instead of whining about the rules?

I don't trade pos reps with anybody, but based on your big rep count, perhaps you do Del? Feeling guilty about that are you? It's okay dear. Many folks inadvertently transfer stuff like that to others.

And if offering what I think is a constructive suggestion on behalf of others for something that won't affect me one way or the other is 'whining', I really do need to give you a crash course in what whining really is.

I negged lukelk twice today...

...in my mind.

Is this a thought, word and deed kind of rule?

I don't trade pos reps with anybody, but based on your big rep count, perhaps you do Del? Feeling guilty about that are you? It's okay dear. Many folks inadvertently transfer stuff like that to others.

And if offering what I think is a constructive suggestion on behalf of others for something that won't affect me one way or the other is 'whining', I really do need to give you a crash course in what whining really is.

it's okay, your condensed program of study in this thread is more than enough.

now run along, those coffee pots aren't going to fill themselves, dear.

I negged lukelk twice today...

...in my mind.

Is this a thought, word and deed kind of rule?

Just to be certain, you'd better flag the thread and report your excessive neg consideration to the admin immediately.

You know what gets pos rep more than anything? Being silly, having fun - making people laugh.

That works for me. I generally pos rep people who warm my heart, who make me laugh, who encourage or touch me in some way, who increase my enjoyment of USMB. And that would include those who put out the effort to make a really good argument for a point of view whether I agree with them or not.

I try not to rep snarky, hateful, insulting posts even if I agree with the point of view of the person posting them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

See? You're transferring again, dear. You've posted in this thread much more than I have. So which one of us is obsessed?

See? You're transferring again, dear. You've posted in this thread much more than I have. So which one of us is obsessed?

and yet i never said anyone was obsessed. do you often have visual hallucinations?

maybe it's the caffeine, dear, try the decaf.

black, no sugar.

No, I don't. I'm hardly ever serious.

And you guys completely miss it.

Okay, so that persona where you kick and scratch and growl and never retreat, never surrender and have half the board believing you are the worst troll there is on USMB - that's an act.

And you are really Sister Merry Ray of Sunshine.

Only in the baby killing threads. I don't joke about dead babies, or human rights violations. Sorry if that bums you out. I know it's a huge source of amusement (and revenue) to lefties, the business of killing babies.

Forum List

Back