Who watches The View?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin's contention that being a Black Republican was an "oxymoron" and she didn't "understand" Black or Latino Republicans drew outrage from party members on Friday, with accusations of racism and calls for an apology.
"I feel like that's an oxymoron, a Black Republican."
Hostin then said, "I don't understand Black Republicans, and I don't understand Latino Republicans."

Comment:
ABC needs to stop being a platform for spreading Left Wing hate, prejudices and racism.
They need to establish some standards for their Hosts to adhere to.
Why do their sponsors condone such hate mongering?
It seems like The View's hosts are intolerant of people who are different than them......mainstream average people, traditional families, rural folks, middle class workers, suburbanites, Christians, wasps, heartland Americans.......well you know, the usual people that the Left loathes

1654388383326.png

Really, says the boy in the tin foil hat. You're just trying to flatter me.
I've notived that right wingers do consider having their crazy remarks identified as crazy to be praise. It's like you're proud of your crazy.

I've notived that right wingers do consider having their crazy remarks identified as crazy to be praise. It's like you're proud of your crazy.
Oh, do you? I am a centrist, BTW. And here we go down the rabbit hole: you can google everything and verify things most of what is posted here...you take this tack. ( Hint: it's called HUMOR).

Last edited:
Oh, do you? I am a centrist, BTW. And here we go down the rabbit hole: you can google everything and verify things most of us say...you take this tack. ( Hint: it's called HUMOR).
Yes. Your craziness is often humorous.

I am deeply concerned with your feelings. Explain this "men can get pregnant" thing again? Or the Mostly "peaceful riots" of 2020 that divided the nation and cost billions or liberals don't know what a "woman is". Explain that to me. So as we get a handle on this.
Why? You've had those concepts explained to you many times, but you choose to pretend you don't understand. I'm not silly enough to attack a list of your questions at once, but one at a time is acceptable.

Obviously, you are referring to Judge Jackson's refusal to define a woman. As a supreme court justice, that answer would be quite different than a definition given by an average citizen. Much research would be required for a legal definition that would stand up in court. There are countless nuances that must be considered before a definition that precise could be made. Make no mistake, they were asking for that precise definition instead of some quick thought any normal person might offer.

Forum List

Back