Who was Mother Theresa?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Some words the best describe her include: sadist, con artist, hypocrite, and fascist. Think you know who she was? Really? Then you should be perfectly willing to read this since none of it will comes as news to you.

Shattering the Myth of Mother Teresa

A damning excerpt or two,

"Teresa’s organization routinely received multimillion-dollar donations which were squirreled away in bank accounts, while volunteers were told to beg donors for more money and plead extreme poverty and desperate need. The money she received could easily have built half a dozen fully equipped modern hospitals and clinics, but was never used for that purpose. No, this negligent and rudimentary care was deliberate – about which, see the next point. However, despite her praise for poverty, Teresa hypocritically sought out the most advanced care possible in the Western world when she herself was in need of it."

"The following quote from Teresa says it all:

“I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people.”

On another occasion, Teresa told a terminal cancer patient, who was dying in extreme pain, that he should consider himself fortunate: “You are suffering like Christ on the cross. So Jesus must be kissing you.” (She freely related his reply, which she seemed not to realize was meant as a putdown: “Then please tell him to stop kissing me.”)"

Hope she's suffering like she enjoyed seeing others suffer in the deepest pit of Hell.

The money went to the Vatican Bank, Delta. It's a business - not a church. They do not care about the poor up there in Rome - it's all a facade - they care about power and money in that order. Theresa wasn't a Christian. We cannot be what we profess to be unless we are born again. She also refused to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the dying and watched them dying in their sins - quite horrific but as she was a servant of the Vatican - she did her job and took as many souls to hell with her as she could. I'm sure it is very disturbing to some to find out how many have been involved in the scam of the Vatican - agents of Rome - some even professed to be evangelists / protestants - but they weren't - they were trained by the Jesuits and paid very well by Rome - the Jesuits were the founders of the League of Nations and later the U.N. too. ( so it's worse than you think) The goal being the same as it was during the WWII Inquisition - to create a One World Order that the Pope will rule over. Their blood lust for murdering Jews and Protestants (which they now call fundamentalists) is not over yet. The worst is yet to come. This is the anti-Christ system the Bible warns us about.

Some words the best describe her include: sadist, con artist, hypocrite, and fascist. Think you know who she was? Really? Then you should be perfectly willing to read this since none of it will comes as news to you.

"Teresa’s organization routinely received multimillion-dollar donations which were squirreled away in bank accounts, while volunteers were told to beg donors for more money and plead extreme poverty and desperate need. The money she received could easily have built half a dozen fully equipped modern hospitals and clinics, but was never used for that purpose. No, this negligent and rudimentary care was deliberate – about which, see the next point. However, despite her praise for poverty, Teresa hypocritically sought out the most advanced care possible in the Western world when she herself was in need of it."

“I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people.”

On another occasion, Teresa told a terminal cancer patient, who was dying in extreme pain, that he should consider himself fortunate: “You are suffering like Christ on the cross. So Jesus must be kissing you.” (She freely related his reply, which she seemed not to realize was meant as a putdown: “Then please tell him to stop kissing me.”)"

Hope she's suffering like she enjoyed seeing others suffer in the deepest pit of Hell.
/grins....an atheist told you so.....you have faith in what he said.....

When it isn't the only source ya. Not like I read one of Jer's Jack-tracts and arrived at the conclusion absent anything else. :)

The money went to the Vatican Bank, Delta. It's a business - not a church. They do not care about the poor up there in Rome - it's all a facade - they care about power and money in that order. Theresa wasn't a Christian. We cannot be what we profess to be unless we are born again. She also refused to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the dying and watched them dying in their sins - quite horrific but as she was a servant of the Vatican - she did her job and took as many souls to hell with her as she could. I'm sure it is very disturbing to some to find out how many have been involved in the scam of the Vatican - agents of Rome - some even professed to be evangelists / protestants - but they weren't - they were trained by the Jesuits and paid very well by Rome - the Jesuits were the founders of the League of Nations and later the U.N. too. ( so it's worse than you think) The goal being the same as it was during the WWII Inquisition - to create a One World Order that the Pope will rule over. Their blood lust for murdering Jews and Protestants (which they now call fundamentalists) is not over yet. The worst is yet to come. This is the anti-Christ system the Bible warns us about.

Honestly, you have nothing better to do than condemn Mother Theresa? You read an op-ed written by an atheist, and you cling to his every word because it fits your agenda.

Mother Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation, which in 2012 consisted of over 4,500 sisters and is active in 133 countries. They run hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis; soup kitchens; dispensaries and mobile clinics; children's and family counseling programs; orphanages; and schools.
Members must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience as well as a fourth vow, to give "wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor". What service have you done lately?

Teresa wrote in her diary that her first year was fraught with difficulties. She had no income and had to resort to begging for food and supplies. Teresa experienced doubt, loneliness and the temptation to return to the comfort of convent life during these early months. She wrote in her diary: Our Lord wants me to be a free nun covered with the poverty of the cross. Today, I learned a good lesson. The poverty of the poor must be so hard for them. While looking for a home I walked and walked till my arms and legs ached. I thought how much they must ache in body and soul, looking for a home, food and health. Then, the comfort of Loreto [her former congregation] came to tempt me. 'You have only to say the word and all that will be yours again,' the Tempter kept on saying ... Of free choice, my God, and out of love for you, I desire to remain and do whatever be
Your Holy will in my regard. I did not let a single tear come.

She, like most of us, when we experience trauma or less, question our faith, and this is what Mother Theresa said: Where is my faith? Even deep down ... there is nothing but emptiness and darkness ... If there be God—please forgive me. When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven, there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives and hurt my very soul ... How painful is this unknown pain—I have no Faith. Repulsed, empty, no faith, no love, no zeal, ... What do I labor for? If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true.

Even St. Paul struggled.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Stop being so self-righteous and smug, and stop besmirching the good names of people you don't even know.

but there are many sources....here is one I found in a few minutes....
Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity continued to grow during her life-time, and at the time of her death, had 610 missions in 123 countries, including hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis, soup kitchens, children’s and family counselling programs, orphanages, and schools.
Mother Teresa WOMAN of ACTION

seems like building a couple of dozen hospitals would have been a waste when she could have built 610......

Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity continued to grow during her life-time, and at the time of her death, had 610 missions in 123 countries, including hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis, soup kitchens, children’s and family counselling programs, orphanages, and schools.

seems like building a couple of dozen hospitals would have been a waste when she could have built 610......

Seems like going to the slums and gutters of India and living among the poorest of the poor was a waste when she could have lived in luxury.

Here is the awful truth about the Roman Catholic Babylonian religion and what they tried to do to silence Martin Luther who exposed their false teachings.

Beginning with post # 1368 please read and learn the truth. Make sure to share it will your family, your friends, co - workers and any one you know who has been deceived by the Roman Babylonian Religion.

Jack Chick Tracts - Read here Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Seems like going to the slums and gutters of India and living among the poorest of the poor was a waste when she could have lived in luxury.
that's probably where Delta was headed......it made so much more sense for him to keep his money and spend it on himself when if he sent it to MT it would have been wasted building #611 when the poor already had 610.....

that's probably where Delta was headed......it made so much more sense for him to keep his money and spend it on himself when if he sent it to MT it would have been wasted building #611 when the poor already had 610.....

Why crucify Mother Theresa for the evil acts of another?

What gives with you and that bat shit ass hole Guano,live and let live,your hate and bigotry is bad for your health.

Honestly, you have nothing better to do than condemn Mother Theresa? You read an op-ed written by an atheist, and you cling to his every word because it fits your agenda.

Mother Teresa founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation, which in 2012 consisted of over 4,500 sisters and is active in 133 countries. They run hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis; soup kitchens; dispensaries and mobile clinics; children's and family counseling programs; orphanages; and schools.
Members must adhere to the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience as well as a fourth vow, to give "wholehearted free service to the poorest of the poor". What service have you done lately?

Teresa wrote in her diary that her first year was fraught with difficulties. She had no income and had to resort to begging for food and supplies. Teresa experienced doubt, loneliness and the temptation to return to the comfort of convent life during these early months. She wrote in her diary: Our Lord wants me to be a free nun covered with the poverty of the cross. Today, I learned a good lesson. The poverty of the poor must be so hard for them. While looking for a home I walked and walked till my arms and legs ached. I thought how much they must ache in body and soul, looking for a home, food and health. Then, the comfort of Loreto [her former congregation] came to tempt me. 'You have only to say the word and all that will be yours again,' the Tempter kept on saying ... Of free choice, my God, and out of love for you, I desire to remain and do whatever be

She, like most of us, when we experience trauma or less, question our faith, and this is what Mother Theresa said: Where is my faith? Even deep down ... there is nothing but emptiness and darkness ... If there be God—please forgive me. When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven, there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives and hurt my very soul ... How painful is this unknown pain—I have no Faith. Repulsed, empty, no faith, no love, no zeal, ... What do I labor for? If there be no God, there can be no soul. If there be no soul then, Jesus, You also are not true.

Even St. Paul struggled.

Romans 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Stop being so self-righteous and smug, and stop besmirching the good names of people you don't even know.
She condemned herself when she rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ and chose instead to be a follower of men and represent the Babylonian religion of Catholicism. Wrong choices have consequences. Don't make the same mistake she did, Lilah.

It is written:

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:18

And again it is written:

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

Who taught this? Jesus Christ! Who shall we believe? Jesus Christ or false teachers?

Last edited:

When it isn't the only source ya. Not like I read one of Jer's Jack-tracts and arrived at the conclusion absent anything else. :)

Had you ever read one of Jack Chick's tracts you would know he uses Bible Scripture and many other sources including authors, books,even the Romanists own false teachings and history of mass murder to expose their Babylonian religion, Delta.

Even St. Paul struggled.

She condemned herself when she rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ and chose instead to be a follower of men and represent the Babylonian religion of Catholicism. Wrong choices have consequences. Don't make the same mistake she did, Lilah.

It is written:

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:18

And again it is written:

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

Who taught this? Jesus Christ! Who shall we believe? Jesus Christ or false teachers?

You have condemned her to hell, have you?

I once read that she often staged miracles for photo ops and just happened across this by chance -

adaptive-images.php

Source: 19 Random Facts That You Won t Believe Are Legit

Forum List

Back