Who voted for Obama in 08 that doesn't plan to in 2012? BE HONEST.

Obama 2012 vote poll

• Did you vote for Obama in 08 and plan to vote for him again?

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Did you not vote for Obama in 08 but plan on voting for him in 2012?

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Did you vote for Obama in 08 but don't intent to in 2012?

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Are you going to vote for Romney/Ryan

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure will vote for him this year.

So you plan on voting for 8.3% unemployment with 11% real unemployment when you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits. So you plan on voting for 46 million Americans on food stamps--and 1 in 5 families living beneath the poverty level. You plan on voting for 16 trillion in debt--with another 5 trillion to be added to this tab just for interest over the next 10 years. You plan on voting to pay $224,000.00 just on the interest if you're 24 years old--over your working lifetime. Good Job--lol
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
I saw past the pretty speeches and did not get caught up in the Obama hype and did not vote for him in 08 the main reason I would vote for Romney is because the Obama policies were what I thought they would be and had the effect I expected.

I voted for McCain in 2008, but I'm going to vote for Obama this time because I refuse to turn my country over to the Latter Day Saints Cult.

No one believes you voted for McCain, nimrod. That's about as credible as claiming Ted Kennedy voted for McCain.

you did not have my option, I am not voting for Romney or Obama I am voting for myself.

Why waist your time--to pick up the pencil and blot in your name. Seems like a lot of unnecessary wasted effort to me--:badgrin:

I will be voting on other races, but for the president I want to say I voted but did not feel either party weas worthy of my vote.
I will be voting absentee anyway due to health/mobility issues.

I voted for McCain in 2008, but I'm going to vote for Obama this time because I refuse to turn my country over to the Latter Day Saints Cult.

So now religion is important---:badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM]Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called.... - YouTube[/ame]

This is Obama's 20 year pastor going after Hillary Clinton--:badgrin: Hillary ain't been no pooo black man.

Last edited:
You realize that had McCain been elected, nothing would be different today?

Agreed, with regard to the economy, the wars, and other aspects of public policy.

Supreme Court appointments would be a very different matter, however.

So you plan on voting for 8.3% unemployment with 11% real unemployment when you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits. So you plan on voting for 46 million Americans on food stamps--and 1 in 5 families living beneath the poverty level. You plan on voting for 16 trillion in debt--with another 5 trillion to be added to this tab just for interest over the next 10 years. You plan on voting to pay $224,000.00 just on the interest if you're 24 years old--over your working lifetime. Good Job--lol

Those voting for Obama won’t be voting for the above, the factors which caused those conditions were in place well before Obama became president. And it’s partisan idiocy to expect such catastrophic conditions to be ‘fixed’ in under four years.

I voted for MCCAIN and got fucked.

You realize that had McCain been elected, nothing would be different today? The only thing different would be that the ACA probably would not be signed into law, but that is really not a factor in the current economy although some may try to argue it is. Tell me what you think McCain would have done so different from Obama, because I really don't see anything. He would have kept the Bush tax cuts in place, he would have supported the stimulus, and he probably would have pushed for a couple more tax cuts similar to the payroll tax cut that Obama supported. The only real difference is that now you would be telling us how McCain did a great thing by keeping taxes low to keep us from going into a true depression rather than calling him a marxist and a communist like you do Obama. It's truly hilarious.

Two things:

Sotomayor and Kagan

Interestingly there are likely many who voted for Obama in 2008 now inclined to not vote for him again, but won’t vote for the GOP nominee because they know Romney isn’t qualified to be president. Many will indeed vote for the president again, some will vote third party, some won't vote at all. But they won’t be voting for Romney, which will contribute to the governor’s defeat this November.

Interestingly there are likely many who voted for Obama in 2008 now inclined to not vote for him again, but won’t vote for the GOP nominee because they know Romney isn’t qualified to be president. Many will indeed vote for the president again, some will vote third party, some won't vote at all. But they won’t be voting for Romney, which will contribute to the governor’s defeat this November.

Romney's not qualified to be POTUS--Bill Clinton disagrees with you.

President Bill Clinton veered sharply off message Thursday, telling CNN that Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital was "sterling."

"I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say 'This is bad work. This is good work,'" Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton also went on to say that Romney's time at Bain Capital represented a "good business career."
Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

So you think people will vote for a "community organizer" (whatever that is)-- over someone who spent 20 years as CEO in the private sector--a governor with executive experience and one who was called into save the Utah Winter Olympic games? Good Analogy--:badgrin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

Last edited:
In 08 I thought Obama was a political Moderate and a fiscal Conservative. Wow. Was I wrong!!

I'm not getting fooled again.

Change, but this time for the better.

You realize that had McCain been elected, nothing would be different today?

Agreed, with regard to the economy, the wars, and other aspects of public policy.

Supreme Court appointments would be a very different matter, however.

Those voting for Obama won’t be voting for the above, the factors which caused those conditions were in place well before Obama became president. And it’s partisan idiocy to expect such catastrophic conditions to be ‘fixed’ in under four years.

Liberals are trying to rope you into talking about McCain versus who is running right now Mitt Romney.

Obviously our born in the senate John McCain that is due to be carried out in a casket does not have the private sector or executive experience that Mitt Romney does.

What McCain would have done differently?
1. There wouldn't have been an 878 billion dollar economic stimulus that ended up creating jobs in China/Finland and a host of other foreign countries.
2. Obamacare would not exist today.

A war is emerging between Congress and the White House over high-profile stimulus programs that lawmakers claim aren't serving the American people.

Senate Democrats lashed out at the Obama administration on Wednesday, saying its stimulus wind energy program creates jobs overseas instead of in the U.S., and they're calling for the administration to put a stop to it.

"Today, we are demanding the Obama administration suspend this program immediately," said Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

The program has already spent $2 billion, funding enough projects to power 2.4 million homes.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News

With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.
Vice President Joseph Biden heralded the Energy Department’s $529 million loan to the start-up electric car company called Fisker as a bright new path to thousands of American manufacturing jobs. But two years after the loan was announced, the job of assembling the flashy electric Fisker Karma sports car has been outsourced to Finland. Fisker Automotive, is funded by a venture capital firm whose partners include former Vice President Al Gore.
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

Plus McCain would have never said to small business owners in this country--"If you own a business--you didn't build that--someone else made that happen."

obama-business.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure will vote for him this year.

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Those things are bad because the wealthy have fucked over the middle class with Republican help, not because of anything Obama did.

If you really think all these problems began Jan 2009, you are some kind of low functioning retard.

No one believes you voted for McCain, nimrod. That's about as credible as claiming Ted Kennedy voted for McCain.

Haters, racists and assholes don't believe it... because they think everyone hates as much as they do.

McCain was a war hero and a man of integrity.

Romney is a two-faced, backstabbing weasel. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back