who the fuck thought burning everything in fire pits would be a good idea?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
washingtonpost.com

Hundreds of military service members and contractor employees have fallen ill with cancer or severe breathing problems after serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they say they were poisoned by thick, black smoke produced by the burning of tons of trash generated on U.S. bases.

In a lawsuit in federal court in Maryland, 241 people from 42 states are suing Houston-based contractor Kellogg Brown & Root, which has operated more than two dozen so-called burn pits in the two countries. The burn pits were used to dispose of plastic water bottles, Styrofoam food containers, mangled bits of metal, paint, solvent, medical waste, even dead animals. The garbage was tossed in, doused with fuel and set on fire.

fucking sickening. who ever sanctioned this should face serious jail time and that company should be responsible for the medical bills for each person who got sick because of this the rest of their lives. This includes the locals of afgh and iraq too as well soldiers and contractors from our allies.

I totally agree. Blu I think you've finally made a post that no sane person could disagree with.

Last edited:
this stuff is still pissing me off. the idea that our government cares about our soldiers is a complete joke

this stuff is still pissing me off. the idea that our government cares about our soldiers is a complete joke
Shhhhhhhhh.
The brainwashed idiots might come out of their glassy eyed, brainwashed, slumber and quit.
Who would travel the world and guard/steal your precious resources for empire building ?

washingtonpost.com

Hundreds of military service members and contractor employees have fallen ill with cancer or severe breathing problems after serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they say they were poisoned by thick, black smoke produced by the burning of tons of trash generated on U.S. bases.

In a lawsuit in federal court in Maryland, 241 people from 42 states are suing Houston-based contractor Kellogg Brown & Root, which has operated more than two dozen so-called burn pits in the two countries. The burn pits were used to dispose of plastic water bottles, Styrofoam food containers, mangled bits of metal, paint, solvent, medical waste, even dead animals. The garbage was tossed in, doused with fuel and set on fire.

fucking sickening. who ever sanctioned this should face serious jail time and that company should be responsible for the medical bills for each person who got sick because of this the rest of their lives. This includes the locals of afgh and iraq too as well soldiers and contractors from our allies.

Leftwingnut Nazis.

They don't. Just look at the VA...and that 'Model' Healthcare system?
And they wish to do the same to the rest of the populace.

Odd that Government condones these kinda things until the lawsuits come flooding in...

Forum List

Back