Who Supports Palin?

Who supports Palin?

• Total voters
^^^ no job should leave u bankrupt , there is a new article saying the RNC just paid a $100,000 legal bill from Palin when she was running for vp, that is CRAZY!

As a Veteran, perhaps I have a skewed perspective. For military personnel...your job can leave you dead, maimed, scarred for life both physically and emotionally...and do you know what a soldier would say, or an airmen, a sailor or a marine...when the going got tough?

Suck it up, drive on.

There are a very limited number of excuses I would except for shirking a sworn duty, and Governor Palin's don't fulfill any of them.

Just one man's very humble opinion...YMMV.

^^^ no job should leave u bankrupt , there is a new article saying the RNC just paid a $100,000 legal bill from Palin when she was running for vp, that is CRAZY!

As a Veteran, perhaps I have a skewed perspective.
For military personnel...your job can leave you dead, maimed, scarred for life both physically and emotionally...and do you know what a soldier would say, or an airmen, a sailor or a marine...when the going got tough?

Suck it up, drive on.

There are a very limited number of excuses I would except for shirking a sworn duty, and Governor Palin's don't fulfill any of them.

First, thanks for your service but Yes, u do have a "skewed perspective". Its totally unfair to compare a person who serves in politics and one who serves his nation and puts their life on the line. Governors aren't asked to do that and thus i have no issue with her leaving her job. She did a beyond decent job and she should get credit for it

As a Veteran, perhaps I have a skewed perspective.
For military personnel...your job can leave you dead, maimed, scarred for life both physically and emotionally...and do you know what a soldier would say, or an airmen, a sailor or a marine...when the going got tough?

Suck it up, drive on.

First, thanks for your service but Yes, u do have a "skewed perspective". Its totally unfair to compare a person who serves in politics and one who serves his nation and puts their life on the line. Governors aren't asked to do that and thus i have no issue with her leaving her job. She did a beyond decent job and she should get credit for it

Alaska Governor's Oath of Office:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Alaska, and that I will faithfully discharge my duties as Governor of the state of Alaska to the best of my ability."

Oath of Office - Alaska Constitution - vLex

Soldiers Oath of Enlistment:
I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.​

Last edited:
Way too early to support anybody. Besides, I think there are some big surprises on the way for both camps. I smell new blood in the air.

Way too early to support anybody. Besides, I think there are some big surprises on the way for both camps. I smell new blood in the air.
you would. :lol:

Lovetocount.jpg=

I support her to the point that the mere mention of her name sends almost all the leftloons and a pretty fair share of repblitards into conniptions.

That's about the extent of it.

I just think a lot more Republicans are ok with putting her in office regardless of her potential to send this country into a tailspin domestically, with foreign relations issues and the Afghanistan war.

They have a penchant for hiring figureheads for this office and then allowing unelectables pull the strings.

And no I don't see the same issues with Democratic Presidents. Watch Clinton or Obama speaking off the cuff and you must notice how much smarter they are than any recent Republican.

Pro Oil
Pro decrim
shit I couldn't invent a better candidate.
Querstion is will the old fat white dudes club allow it.

I support her to the point that the mere mention of her name sends almost all the leftloons and a pretty fair share of repblitards into conniptions.

That's about the extent of it.

True that. But for her ties to Bill Kristol I could warm to the woman some.

An obvious conclusion: The USMB poll doesn't indicate a LANDSLIDE VICTORY for Obami Salaami, or his Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges.

Forum List

Back