Who should Kamala Harris run with?

How about Chelsea Manning? "She" would be the first Tranny President, and would be able to point out "her" military service to America in contrast to President Trump's alleged "draft dodging".

The great thing with Manning in high office, would be watching the reaction of other heads of state to "her". Uncle Pooty would probably look like he was sucking on a lemon and guys like Duterte and Un would laugh themselves silly.

I think it was The Grand Wizard who managed the Ugandan Giant so same thing should work again

The fake news MSM still cannot pronounce Senator Horse Face Kamala's name correctly. The late great Mean Gene interviewing Kamala and his managers! :p

I think it was The Grand Wizard who managed the Ugandan Giant so same thing should work again

The fake news MSM still cannot pronounce Senator Horse Face Kamala's name correctly. The late great Mean Gene interviewing Kamala and his managers! :p

The Wizard was the man who first discovered Kamala, just north of Kilimanjaro and brought him the WWF. BTW, James Kamala Harris still lives in this country and immigrating here in the 1980's from Uganda. Shows our country is open to cannibal immigrants.

I am not claiming a conspiracy, but the weird names of some democrats such as Horse Face Kamala and Donkey Face Cortez are indeed strange. Kamala is pronounced Come Allah. Could AOC could stand for Agent Of Change?

Kamala Harris and Alexandria-
Ocasio-Cortez, what a Great Ticket!
And the Democratic political candidates continue to decline in quality.

There is no one coming down the escalator to save the Democrats next year. I don't know what makes any of these so-called candidates think they are qualified in the least. This is why, IMHO, when the Democrat Party National Convention meets in 18 months, and they are looking for a legitimate candidate, they will go to Hillary Clinton and nominate her on the 3rd ballot.

Who should Kamela run with. I'll let you know as soon as you wins a single primary.

It wasn't the *Grand* Wizard who managed James Kamala Harris, the Ugandan giant.

It was just "The Wizard", King Curtis Iaukea , who brought Kamala to the WWF.

Mr. Iaukea, BTW, is deceased and presumably unavailable, but was an alumni of the same snooty prep school in Honolulu that B. Hussein O attended. Its a small world.

What does being dead have to do with it? Ginsburg has been on the Supreme Court for a long time and she passed away years ago. :D

Bozo the Clown; to add credibility & sobriety to the ticket.

He ran for President in 1984.

Seriously.

In the 1984 election, if you had written in “Bozo the Clown” for President, you would have been casting a valid vote for an actual candidate. Otherwise known as Larry Harmon, he was one of the actors who played the famous clown, and he qualified as a write-in candidate. I was running an election precinct that election, and among the materials I received was a list of qualified write-in candidates. He was on it, along with a list of all the variations on his real name, stage name, and name of the clown that he was most famous for playing, that could be written to cast a valid vote for him.

Ocasio Cortez
50230581_673583203038496_4312658038658957312_n.jpg

I barely know who the fuck she is.

But if she is not for bringing ALL the troops home IMMEDIATELY, removal of the 'full employment' mandate from the Fed, promises to never bail out ANY company during peacetime, cuts the military budget by 1/2 and the welfare budget by 1/3 AND (ESPECIALLY) for a balanced budget by her second year in office (or she promises to quit) - I hope she never wins a federal election.
And that goes for all candidates on both sides of the aisle.

Kamala Harris and Alexandria-
Ocasio-Cortez, what a Great Ticket!

Do a search for Kamala Harris on USMB and see how many threads the right wing nuts have started on this woman. She should be the next President of the United States. She will be the next POTUS.

Forum List

Back