Who should have the greater burden?

Democrats remove my choice, I don't remove theirs. Who has a greater onus to justify what they want?

• Kaz - democracy rules, you have no rights but what the majority gives you. Tom-ay-to, Tom-ah-to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If Kaz has his way, rural minorities just "suck it up" and grow their own food, make their own fuel, pump their own septic tanks and never take the family out to eat locally. What a lovely world Kaz wants isn't it?

First of all, strawman. That's too stupid to respond to. Even in the deep south in the 50s businesses didn't want to turn away paying customers, which is why Jim Crow laws were passed by ... wait for it ... government. Dumb ass.

Second, you don't know how to quote. You just said that I actually said minorities have to "suck it up" using those actual words. I will chalk it up to your functional illiteracy, but going forward don't lie

If Kaz has his way, rural minorities just "suck it up" and grow their own food, make their own fuel, pump their own septic tanks and never take the family out to eat locally. What a lovely world Kaz wants isn't it?

First of all, strawman. That's too stupid to respond to. Even in the deep south in the 50s businesses didn't want to turn away paying customers, which is why Jim Crow laws were passed by ... wait for it ... government. Dumb ass.

Second, you don't know how to quote. You just said that I actually said minorities have to "suck it up" using those actual words. I will chalk it up to your functional illiteracy, but going forward don't lie

That's false. You're an idiot.

If I get my way, leftists still have their own choices intact. If they get their way, my choice is eliminated, I am forced to their view. Should those who remove the rights of others have a greater onus to justify that removal of rights? Or do we just vote and that's it? You disagree, you're screwed?

That's the point that liberals keep avoiding. THEY are the ones who want to impose their values on others. If I'm a Christian <snip>

Liberals don't "impose" squat. Leftists might, rightists might, fascists or authoritarians... oh wait, you're the guy who wants to pin the tail on the Hitler.

Never mind, it's a waste of time...

The stork is the bird that brings babies. The one that doesn't is the swallow.

chic.gif

If I get my way, leftists still have their own choices intact. If they get their way, my choice is eliminated, I am forced to their view. Should those who remove the rights of others have a greater onus to justify that removal of rights? Or do we just vote and that's it? You disagree, you're screwed?

That's the point that liberals keep avoiding. THEY are the ones who want to impose their values on others. If I'm a Christian <snip>

Liberals don't "impose" squat. Leftists might, rightists might, fascists or authoritarians... oh wait, you're the guy who wants to pin the tail on the Hitler.

And you're the guy who claims to understand liberal versus leftist while you are a leftist who thinks he's a liberal

Are you trying to claim that coconuts are migratory?

Actually they are, they travel across thousands of mile of ocean.

-- African or European?

Beat me to it!

On reflection, maybe they are American swallows, I understand an American Swallow can carry two coconuts

European American or African American?

-- African or European?

Beat me to it!

On reflection, maybe they are American swallows, I understand an American Swallow can carry two coconuts

European African American

And you're the guy who claims to understand liberal versus leftist while you are a leftist who thinks he's a liberal

And you're the guy one who asserts that and when asked for an example goes all crickets. Sticky wicket, that.

-- African or European?

Beat me to it!

European African American

With a strand of creeper.

And you're the guy one who asserts that and when asked for an example goes all crickets. Sticky wicket, that.

And that was a terrible use of the phrase "sticky wicket." Do you know what that means? It isn't clear from what you just said.

And I wasn't "asked" I got a bunch of snotty comments. Ask me an actual direct question and you will get an answer. I've told you that before, and I've ignored snarky questions before saying that. Not sure why you don't have a long term memory. Anyway, since you ask so nicely, unlike your leftists friends, here are a few:

1) Obamacare
2) New London
3) Social Security
4) Medicare
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Death tax
7) Forcing workers to join unions to work for certain companies or even do some jobs
8) Minimum wage
9) Foreign aid
10) Government research funding
11) Endless foreign wars hand in hand with Republicans
12) Restricting domestic energy development
13) The war on drugs

Again while you realize Democrats are leftists, not liberals, you still think you are a liberal. A liberal would have an easy time answering this question, once again you show you are not a liberal like me

And that was a terrible use of the phrase "sticky wicket." Do you know what that means? It isn't clear from what you just said.

It was simply homonymic alliteration. I have a poetic licence and I exercise it frequently.

And I wasn't "asked" I got a bunch of snotty comments. Ask me an actual direct question and you will get an answer. I've told you that before, and I've ignored snarky questions before saying that. Not sure why you don't have a long term memory. Anyway, since you ask so nicely, unlike your leftists friends, here are a few:

1) Obamacare
2) New London
3) Social Security
4) Medicare
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Death tax
7) Forcing workers to join unions to work for certain companies or even do some jobs
8) Minimum wage
9) Foreign aid
13) The war on drugs

Again while you realize Democrats are leftists, not liberals, you still think you are a liberal. A liberal would have an easy time answering this question, once again you show you are not a liberal like me

None of your list here quotes anything from me. Not a single one. Dafuck's it got to do with me?
What is that supposed to be? A baker's dozen of frosted strawmen?

Frosty the strawman
what a jolly load of crap
'Cause he couldn't find a fuckin' thing
To document his crap

Frosty the strawman
is a fairy tale, they say,
He was made of snow
but even children know
He's an empty falla-sey...
It ain't even a "question" -- it's a list of topics. Except #2, which is a city in Connecticut.

It was simply homonymic alliteration. I have a poetic licence and I exercise it frequently.

1) Obamacare
2) New London
3) Social Security
4) Medicare
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Death tax
8) Minimum wage
9) Foreign aid
13) The war on drugs

None of your list here quotes anything from me. Not a single one. Dafuck's it got to do with me?

Frosty the strawman
To document his crap

Frosty the strawman
He was made of snow
but even children know
It ain't even a "question" -- it's a list of topics. Except #2, which is a city in Connecticut.

You just proved that information alone doesn't necessarily cure ignorance

1) Obamacare
2) New London
3) Social Security
4) Medicare
5) Wealth redistribution
6) Death tax
8) Minimum wage
9) Foreign aid
13) The war on drugs

Frosty the strawman
To document his crap

Frosty the strawman
He was made of snow
but even children know

You just proved that information alone doesn't necessarily cure ignorance

And you just failed again to prove your point, so it stands dismissed.

Again.

Forum List

Back