Who says only people on the "right" are nuts?

JIHADTHIS

Mar 31, 2004
Mowing a grassy knoll....
I copied these from a "left" bent forum. Maybe this is why Kerry is in trouble? The thread subject was "what if Bush won't leave the Whitehouse when they lose" :tinfoil:

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:05 PM

I look at this administration and I am really scared by all the corruption, lies and stealing, That this group might be just crafty enough to try and hold on to power in order to continue to conceal there mission. I wonder is anyone else thinking like me, or am I just way off base.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:06 PM

I think playing "what if" is pretty self defeating....

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:08 PM

I always thought thinking ahead was a good thing, I mean thats what the RNC has done for the last 30 years and look where they are NOW!!!

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:11 PM

LOL another WHAT IF , what if the RNC think tank is looking for some loop hole , something anything they can use in a close election... they already have the judges to push it thru.... I mean I am just thinking nothing wrong with that is there......

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:15 PM

okay NO...there is no point to starting that kind of thinking. what you are talking about is a coup de tat and i would like to think that we haven't gone so far as to be at the place where another civil war would break out. Let's worry about making the "Bush lose" thing happen and not worry about what ifs that are outside the rhelm of crazy....

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:15 PM

This had occurred to me quite a while back.

Didn't want to mention it for fear of giving them ideas.

I bet quite a few other people around here have had similar thoughts.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:16 PM

What if that signal from space a couple of weeks ago was a warning from the shape changing lizard people that they are on their way to harvest humans for food?

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:26 PM

What if that signal from space a couple of weeks ago was a warning from the shape changing lizard people that they are on their way to harvest humans for food?

Well I was thinking of things more serious, but its obvious that you want to joke , I don’t think it’s a joke, this group is way out there and shit speaking of lizard people , I think that would be a whole lot better than GWB……… but you laugh on brother laugh on……

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:36 PM

I've had the same sick thought in the back of my mind. My fear is a terrorist attack as the oh-so-clairvoyant Cheney predicted, they postpone a handover indefinitely.
After reading the PNAC doctrine, I wouldn't put it past them.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:38 PM

Id get the popcorn out and watch him getting dragged out of the white house in shackles and chains.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:38 PM

When Kerry gets in, we've got to be more vigilent than we are now. The right gripes about F9/11 but they started making smear movies with the Clinton Chronicles. They are more experienced now.
It's more important that we strive for a more honest Congress than for the president.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:40 PM

Well I was thinking of things more serious, but its obvious that you want to joke , I don’t think it’s a joke, this group is way out there and shit speaking of lizard people , I think that would be a whole lot better than GWB……… but you laugh on brother laugh on……
You can "what if" all you want but it won't change a thing and all you're gonna do is stress yourself out "brother" ...I've already been there OK? wink1.gif

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 03:43 PM

after the elections results are certified Bush and Cheney dont have any authority.
they cant relinquish what they dont have.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 05:25 PM

WELL all I am saying is a lot of things have happened in the last 4 years that know one ever thought would happen.

Judges electing a president.

Primitive Strike from the USA on another country.

1000 soldiers dead in IRAQ after we was told mission accomplished and they will greet us with flowers……. He forgot to tell us that bombs might be in the flower vase.

IRAN marching toward Nuclear barging power.

Turning our head as North Korea blows up GOD knows what to expand there nuclear stock pile

Osama Bin Laden still not found 3 years after GW Bush Said we will find him and kill him.

2 massive taxes cuts which have cut revenue and bush has increased spending 100%

I could go on and on, its not that fact of me worrying bout it, it’s the fact that I have a mind set that lets me think out the norm, these are not normal times, and if you pretend they are , well BOOM

This is just so incredibly silly. They are going off the deep end. I dont think they are willing to admit that Bush isnt going to lose this election. They've already concluded that Kerry is going to win. Problem is there is little evidence for that.

I was in school today passing the area where they had all the club organizations and they had a Democrat Party list. One of the girls was there and was trying to get people to sign up to help Kerry out, but no one was signing up. She was the only one. There is no excitement for Kerry at all.

I think the only intelligent comment i saw on there was that the President doesnt matter that much and that they should be focused on retaking congress. I think the Bush hate is blinding alot of them to that fact. As long as Democrats are distracting thinking Bush is going to lose we can make them hurt in congress alittle more. We should start focusing in that direction.

JIHADTHIS said:
I copied these from a "left" bent forum. Maybe this is why Kerry is in trouble? The thread subject was "what if Bush won't leave the Whitehouse when they lose" :tinfoil:

LOL what is it with these lefties and how do they go ranting like this for years!?!

This was my favorite.

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 05:25 PM

WELL all I am saying is a lot of things have happened in the last 4 years that know one ever thought would happen.

Now just waking up to that, hmm?

Judges electing a president.

Does anyone remember elections 2000?

After Gore conceded I woke up to all the Dems suing the election committee for recounts and Gore was finally told by the Supreme court to chill the fuck out, and live with the several recounts already. Not that later recounts still backing Bush made a difference to libs, who deny any role in calling for Judges in the first place.

[/QUOTE]
Primitive Strike from the USA on another country.
With a primitive jet aircraft.

1000 soldiers dead in IRAQ after we was told mission accomplished and they will greet us with flowers……. He forgot to tell us that bombs might be in the flower vase.

No answer for that one.

IRAN marching toward Nuclear barging power.

Barging power?

Turning our head as North Korea blows up GOD knows what to expand there nuclear stock pile

Yes, terrible. So now what, just Duh?

Osama Bin Laden still not found 3 years after GW Bush Said we will find him and kill him.

Yeah but he got Saddam. That burns you up!

2 massive taxes cuts which have cut revenue and bush has increased spending 100%

See this would be a great argument but Kerry doesn't plan on reducing revenue and why should we any president in war time?

I could go on and on,

Yes I believe that!

its not that fact of me worrying bout it, it’s the fact that I have a mind set that lets me think out the norm,

Oh sure you do!

these are not normal times, and if you pretend they are , well BOOM

Just hope he doesn't go freaking nuts and whigs out when Bush is reelected in 2004. He is not normal, to me.

Id love to see these discussions on Nov 3 or even Nov 2 when the results are coming it. Bet you they will whine about how the American people are so stupid and deserve what we get.

Quite frankly i think we do deserve what we get

A strong military and strong intelligence community compared to what Clinton left us with.

A strong economy and being able to keep more of our money.

Reform in alot of area where people can actually be helped rather than being kept dependant on government programs.

More terrorists dead, more freedom around the world.

I think we do deserve this. dont you?

Anyway, i cant wait to see the reaction.

JIHADTHIS-

Dude, I am right there with ya!

Of late, I have been lurking on a Democratic/liberal site- I will keep the name to myself, this even though I know most of you know about it. Beyond the polls, beyond the issues, beyond our great President, I am getting very confident of a victory because of these freaks & their Group Think. They are so sad in their denial that they & their boy Kerry are in the process of crashing & burning. Also, what first struck me was their pure, unadulterated HATRED. Their hatred for President Bush, Republicans, & America is only rivaled by their extreme paranoia; some of their beliefs lead them right into Art Bell territory.

They still refuse to admit that they tried to steal Florida from us, even going so far as to believe it was a wide-ranging, Oliver Stone-type conspiracy which led us into the White House. Look, just think about the truth & turn it on its head..........this is who they are. Three random statements from the board were that 9/11 never would have happened with Gore in charge, Iran should be believed over us, and that Karl Rove is behind MemoGate. These poor souls are so removed from reality that they don't believe in the LMM. Matter of fact, they think the media are conservative, a tool of the Bush White House. I kid you NOT!

I know, I know! These people are beyond scary, beyond insane! It makes me nervous that I might be passing these people on the streets.

But wait! This is the best part:

If any of their fellow libs stray from the Group Think- this even means being worried about Kerry's chances- they are viciously attacked, even accused of being Republican plants. They truly are cannibalizing each other in their desperate attempt to ignore the meltdown.

No! Actually, THIS is the best part.

Democrats: They are always the ones going on & on about civil rights, civil liberties, & how freedom of speech is under assault by us. Well, while this board, USMB, welcomes liberals, the liberal board in question has in their rules that Republicans will be immediately banned......no questions asked.LMFAO

These poor little pinkos, not even aware that THEY are the ones raping freedom of speech. I suppose that they are too scared that somebody with a brain, a thoughtful argument against their Group Think might bring Armageddon to their cozy little fantasyland of liberalism.

[Now, don't get me wrong. If you went out & got two people to register to vote for President Bush when we were behind, now is the time, seeing how we are up a bit, to go out & get FOUR new people to register & vote. We Republicans might be a lot more astute at the intellectual part of the equation, the Dems are a lot better at getting their grassroots cyborgs to get people to the polls- even though they're too ignorant to even punch a chad once they get there. In other words, as I have been saying in the past few weeks: Fight hungry and fight from behind.]

Having given that cautious advice...........

I, as Avatar4321, will be monitoring that board for suicide posts on the evening of November 2nd.

SPIKESMYGOD said:
JIHADTHIS-
They still refuse to admit that they tried to steal Florida from us, even going so far as to believe it was a wide-ranging, Oliver Stone-type conspiracy which led us into the White House. Look, just think about the truth & turn it on its head..........this is who they are.

They don't remember Gore's concession speech, the next day's close decision (still for Bush), Gore's outrage the next day, a non-legislated recount (for Bush), media 'recounts' (for Gore), Gore suing for another recount (for Bush), appealing up to the Supreme court after another recount (for Bush), and then screaming bloody murder over the 'legislated election' when the Supreme court told them to live with it.

What a bunch of clowns!

Forum List

Back