Who said this today?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
"I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the tranquility of the global community."

A. Nancy Pelosi ( nah...too articulate)
B bozo the clown. ( nah...busy in Vegas )
C John effin Kerry. ( nah...wind surfing in Hyannis)
D Josh Ernest (Paid shill for Obabble...yeah)

Mind boggling

White House: Obama Aiding World ?Tranquility? | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Without looking, politicaltorch or jake the fake. Of course they are not the first ones to say it just repeating what they were told.

Well it definitely wasn't a republican since republicans have NO IDEA what the hell it is to "substantially further American interests and substantially improve the tranquility of the global community"

And only LIBTARDS could pretend and agree with Obabble that the globe is tranquill. At any moment now the terrorists will strike in America...Obabble will read it in the NYT and holder will blame right wing racists. Horseshit.

"I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way that has substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the tranquility of the global community."

Mind boggling

White House: Obama Aiding World ?Tranquility? | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Their primary job is spin-doctoring. Grow up baby del, there's a real world outside your ass.

Secretary - Etymology...late Middle English (originally in the sense ‘person entrusted with a secret’): from late Latin secretarius ‘confidential officer,’ from Latin secretum ‘secret,’ neuter of secretus (see secret).

Mind boggling

Their primary job is spin-doctoring. Grow up baby del, there's a real world outside your ass.

Secretary - Etymology...late Middle English (originally in the sense ‘person entrusted with a secret’): from late Latin secretarius ‘confidential officer,’ from Latin secretum ‘secret,’ neuter of secretus (see secret).

In case you didn't know, the press secretary was simply repeating what the president shill had already said. As for the inside of my ass...could you lick that hemorrhoid on the left side...sob is itching like hell. GFY

Forum List

Back