Who Said Lefists Hate Children?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Primary school children could soon be offered insects as part of their school dinners, in order to help the environment.

Four primary schools in Wales will be piloting a scheme educating children on "alternative proteins" from sources such as insects.

When in Southeast Asia I ate bugs a number of times. Best I can say it’s survival food. It’s for when faced with starve or die. Endoskeletons and spiny legs are not conducive to the human pallet.

And after the kids dine out they can perform onstage for money.

Paramount+ sponsors drag event where child dances on stage for money​

Primary school children could soon be offered insects as part of their school dinners, in order to help the environment.

Four primary schools in Wales will be piloting a scheme educating children on "alternative proteins" from sources such as insects.

When in Southeast Asia I ate bugs a number of times. Best I can say it’s survival food. It’s for when faced with starve or die. Endoskeletons and spiny legs are not conducive to the human pallet.

You realize the insects will be processed, right? I mean, I didn't chop up the cow yesterday before I put the steak on the grill, either.

You are still freaked out by that time you saw Bugs Bunny in a dress on TV, aren't you?

1653992310358.png

Insects are animals.

Forum List

Back