Who Really Loves Russia?

Media_Treason_600_CDN20180727012224.jpg

8.” In 2012, [Republican] Mitt Romney was running against [Democrat] Obama. During the debate, Romney stated that Russia was America’s most significant geopolitical threat.

He was right. The government is overtly corrupt, and they are the world’s second-largest nuclear threat, which is a scary combination.

Instead, Obama, in his typical condescending way, told Romney “the 1980’s are calling, and they want their foreign policy back. The Cold War has been over for 20 years.”

Obama downplayed the threat of Russia. What changed? Was Obama in backroom deals with the Kremlin?

9. It makes sense why Obama mocked Romney about Russia. An open microphone told us all we needed to know. During a meeting with then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Obama told the president to let “Vlad know I will have more flexibility after the election” on a hot mic.

More flexibility for what?

Only crooked dealings would need to wait until after the presidential election. More collusion?” Since When Do Democrats Hate Russia?

Did everyone know that Democrat icon Franklin Roosevelt did what no other President or Sec’y of State would do???

"Four Presidents and their six Secretaries of State for over a decade and a half held to this resolve," i.e., refusal to recognize the Soviet government. That was written by Herbert Hoover, one of those four Presidents. He wrote it in his "Freedom Betrayed: Herbert Hoover's Secret History of the Second World War and Its Aftermath"by George H. Nash, published posthumously, obviously, in 2011, pg 24-29.

Seems to be the sort of thing Liberal/Progressive/Democrats do…embrace Russia.

Roosevelt signed the recognition agreement: Litvinov "returned to the Soviet embassy.....all smiles....and said 'Well, it's all in the bag; we have it.'"
On September 23, 1939, Dr. D. H. Dombrowsky testified before the Dies committee.
The Winona Republican-Herald from Winona Minnesota Page 12

The Russians laughed about their alleged promises of future behavior. This is the conversation that Litvinov had with staff at his embassy after the 'agreement' was signed:
"Well, it's all in the bag. They wanted us torecognize the debtswe owed them and I promised we were going to negotiate. But they did not know we were going to negotiate until doomsday. The next one was a corker; they wanted us topromise freedom of religion inthe Soviet Union, and I promised that, too. I was very much prompted to offer thatI would personally collect all the Biblesand ship them over."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.33.

Quite a history with Russia and the Democrats, huh?

The Democrat playbook.....

afb091718dAPC20180917034521.jpg

The Russians never did anything to me.

My own government, on the other hand. Well, that's a different story.

Imagine how very different your posts would be if you had an education.

I'm going to assume that you are actually an American.

On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army. Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned.

a. FDR died April 12th..but, based on Marshall's order, the White House clearly knew of the following prior to that:

" By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945. When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control."
http://www.nationalalliance.org/wwii/wwii.html

My own government, on the other hand. Well, that's a different story.

No, I get it....in the last 15 years, give or take....

The Russians never did anything to me or my family personally.

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, and the media.

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China illegally used the IRS as a weapon against Americans who legally opposed Obama's re-election.

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China stripped Americans of their due process rights and killed them via drone strikes using their own personal Drone Assassination program.

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China abandoned Americans to needlessly die at the hands of Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, after helping them take over their own country.

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China defended Islamic Extremists ... after the Fort Hood terrorist attack by calling the attack a case of workplace violence ... after the Benghazi attack by calling it a protest over a video and calling for the arrest of an American for exercising his 1st Amendment Constitutional Right ... after 7 Americans were killed in a terrorist attack in California by the terrorist Obama pulled strings for to get them a special visa to come into the US and after the attack sent his US AG to threaten judicial punishment to any American who exercised their 1st Amendment rights by condemning Islamic Extremism...

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China illegally armed Mexican Drug Cartels in an attempt to increase the murder rate - sacrificing men. women, and children - to raise the body count high enough to go after the Constitutional Right to bear arms, resulting in dead Americans killed with these weapons....

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China released enemy combatants / enemy leaders in the midst of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise...

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China dragged the United States into 2 Unconstitutional Unauthorized wars in an effort to aid and abet terrorists like our Nobel Peace Prize Winner did....

Neither Russia, Iran, nor China declared they were going to destroy the health care system the majority of Americans preferred with my tax dollars but promised the new system would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, would lower my premiums, and if I liked my plan and my doctor I could keep them....and after it was all said and done everything they said was a lie.....

Yeah, I am right there with you. From personal experience neither Russia, Iran, nor China have actively worked AGAINST me / my family / my fellow Americans, have done harm to me / my family / my fellow Americans in order to impose their will upon us.

Obama and the Progressive Liberals sure have.

The Deep State want to steal this country from the Founding Fathers

they laugh at the constitution, and think Trump is a joke

And how dare Russia put their country near our bases, too. The nerve. Sheesh. Some people...

DDB1D2D7-6D0E-4849-85E1-B31FEA641DA7.png

Last edited:
Russia has been a serious threat to Deep State (and their puppets all over the world) existence. Same people who create Hollywood stories about Russia and make you believe them with the help of their loyal Media, create fake stories about Trump. If you want to destroy Deep State, Russia is your one and only reliable partner regardless if you like it or not. Trump understands it very well. And you, who call yourselves his supporters, better go ahead and realize that simple thing too. Then all your efforts will be directed against Deep State rather than against Russia.

Forum List

Back