Who On This Board Thinks

Corporations exist Without People.

• Total voters
I'm in as a 'no'. But I tend to understand the context of a person's words.

It is the same as asking what the Democratic Party is, or the Republican Party. Neither is anything other than the people within it.

i'm in as a 'no'. But i tend to understand the context of a person's words.

It is the same as asking what the democratic party is, or the republican party. Neither is anything other than the people within it.

bingo

not all people in the corps share the decisions of the vulture capitalist leaders as to where their contributions go you cu..... bitc..... errr..... Willow :redface:

;)

not all people in the corps share the decisions of the vulture capitalist leaders as to where their contributions go you cu..... bitc..... errr..... Willow :redface:

;)

Says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama's birthday is a political event... and claims that pointing out the stupidity of that is 'hate'.

Id... twi.... mor.... fool

;)

Says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama's birthday is a political event... and claims that pointing out the stupidity of that is 'hate'.

Id... twi.... mor.... fool

Ummm..... was I addressing you CaliphonyGirl? :rolleyes: STOP W/ THE
t1537.gif
!!!

I think a better poll would be, "do corporations serve the people?"

I would answer yes, but some corporations such as the Freddie and Fannies, AIG, Goldman Sachs, Haliburton, Enrons, and others that receive special regulatory and other benefits that others do not have in the market place should carefully examined.

You can't blame the symptoms for the disease. The disease is corruption of our officials, regulatory system, and central bank.

a corporation would exist without people?

Legally, yes they can.

but do they?

Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....Willard....Willard.....Willard....Not even Mitch....

Forum List

Back