Who On This Board Can Honestly Say ...

...that if a professional prosecutor was given full authority to investigate every single aspect of your entire life, past and present, he would find NOTHING?

(Anyone who says they could is lying. With unlimited authority, power, time, and funds, everyone can be 'exposed')

What this does tell me is things are getting desperate on the Trump side.

First it was 'there was nothing'.
Then it was 'there was almost nothing'.
Then it was 'okay, there was something...but it was not a crime'.
Now it's 'Okay, maybe there are some illegal things...but EVERYONE has done illegal things'.

Every few months it gets worse and worse.

And yes I have done TONS of illegal things that the cops never found out about. But nothing REMOTELY of the scope that Trump and his minions are accused of.

Last edited:
...that if a professional prosecutor was given full authority to investigate every single aspect of your entire life, past and present, he would find NOTHING?

(Anyone who says they could is lying. With unlimited authority, power, time, and funds, everyone can be 'exposed')

I refuse to answer the question on the grounds of self incrimination...…….:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

Women and booze.

..that if a professional prosecutor was given full authority to investigate every single aspect of your entire life, past and present, he would find NOTHING?

I'd still be making little rocks outta big ones

but then, i'm not the potus

positions of power like that skate......

~S~

They would find something even if you were a complete saint...........something on a tax return where you didn't dot the i or cross the t...........Yeah.....they'd find something............

But they are getting them by asking them questions from years ago.........then the guy testifying doesn't quite remember the issue because it was many years ago.......then they go WE HAVE YOU...........YOU LIED............Perjury Trap.............

No one can remember every dang thing from years ago.............It's freaking retarded..................and it's ENTRAPMENT...........Why anyone would willingly allow questioning from these assholes is beyond me.

Meuller.jpg

I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't do much and have only taken the standard deduction on my taxes for the last 10 years. I've been though federal and State background checks, so I doubt there's anything to find except maybe an accidental speeding incident, and I haven't been caught at that since the mid 1970's.

There’s a difference though between commiting a crime and committing a victimless ‘crime', too many of which are on the books. On the other hand evil acts against individuals that aren’t crimes are committed every day. Instance, how many of those who triggered the last Global Financial Crises ended up in jail? The government then went on to reward many financiers/brokers etc with taxpayer funded rescue packages. So, the term ‘crime’ itself for me has many meanings.
There’s another aspect to victimlees ‘crimes’, especially in the US, that few want to discuss.
The jails are stuffed to the brink with those who have done no more than smoke marijuana. Innocent taxpayers have to fund the running of these institutions. Madness.

Yes, he might find that I did get parking tickets....but in no way he'll find criminal stuff like trump is involved in, heck he is a traitor.

Yes, he might find that I did get parking tickets....but in no way he'll find criminal stuff like trump is involved in, heck he is a traitor.
I know President Toadstool is anything but a saint but under US law it’s almost impossible to treat the executive branch as criminal unless their actions are proven treasonous. And in his case, guess what ?

There’s a difference though between commiting a crime and committing a victimless ‘crime', too many of which are on the books. On the other hand evil acts against individuals that aren’t crimes are committed every day. Instance, how many of those who triggered the last Global Financial Crises ended up in jail? The government then went on to reward many financiers/brokers etc with taxpayer funded rescue packages. So, the term ‘crime’ itself for me has many meanings.
There’s another aspect to victimlees ‘crimes’, especially in the US, that few want to discuss.
The jails are stuffed to the brink with those who have done no more than smoke marijuana. Innocent taxpayers have to fund the running of these institutions. Madness.

Well, there it is! I knew if I waited long enough you would prove to everyone that your IQ is in the room temperature range.

Goodbye, dumbass!

They would find that I intend to die, the same way I was born. Free, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else’s blood...

He would find nothing that could be used to subject someone to criminal prosecution.

Indeed, prosecutors often find evidence of wrongdoing but do not pursue prosecution because it wouldn’t be successful – the evidence may have been illegally obtained, for example.

The question is idiotic, of course, because no prosecutor is given unlimited authority, power, time, and funds to conduct an investigation – he is indeed limited by the Constitution, its case law, precedent, and procedure.
What are the limits on mueller, and have any of them been exercised?

I can

Other than posting on this board, I have led a respectable life

Forum List

Back