Who love Bill Maher?

arnieisblack

Sep 24, 2022
I've watched him since I was a teenager at 14 every night on politically incorrect till he went to HBO. Now I never miss him, he's got balls for a liberal.

Bill has his moments if reality. Inconsistant but the man isn't a dummy. He has a few arguments worth a listen. Comedic ? Not so much

I've watched him since I was a teenager at 14 every night on politically incorrect till he went to HBO. Now I never miss him, he's got balls for a liberal.
he was always politically correcrt....yer advertised he was politically incorrect....what a phoney.

Lately he seems to be leaning in the right direcrion on a couple of things....but in my opinion he is a dumbass....even a stopped clock is right a couple of times every day.

He has always been a true libertarian with leanings to the left.

But has been resistant about how crazy the left has become. Strangely, he has become more of a centralist according to modern media.

He has always been a true libertarian with leanings to the left.

But has been resistant about how crazy the left has become. Strangely, he has become more of a centralist according to modern media.
Seems pretty independent to me, depending on the issue or situation discussed. Centrist? Well he is not in the bag for the extremes. That is certain.

He's a talentless moron whose existence is the zeitgeist is a mystery to even those who can stomach him.

Love Bill Maher, have watched him for many years, of course he attacks the idiocy of both extremes, but he knows the threat both extremes pose are no way comparable, and his arguments reflect this. Sure he is funny, but his common sense and razor sharp wit cuts through all the posturing and bullshit that both sides employ in making their arguments.

the more things that the left can come out with [endless topics to choice from]
Short story, the left has goin nuts who where people can figure out that something is very, very wrong, and they they actually thin.
Holy crap, the leftist are just living in a dream world and left are beginning to see this.
On on coupled of classes of a really, insert good whiskey and a nice tequila with a whiskey flare, somehow does't quite fit the lefts' view on the right. Which is just one more reminder that the left doesn't understand the other side of any right knows about.
Disclaimer, this church going, church graduate with a really really successful life by existence kind of defeats all of your responds
Doesn't matter if I a keeping one eye opened due to perhaps one glas too many [but damn, the tequila that was aged in whiskey barrels is good. Double damn, it is gone. OH well, voted for Saturday election
Note, this Christian, southern Baptist grad who had quite a few amazing cigars class owned that just so happened to be he president of the year that I became a senior

Christians don't have to be boring

Maher is the typical leftist comedian who tries to hide behind attacking both sides, when in reality he knows where the cancel line is and if he gets too close he just makes sure to throw in some TRUMP bashing.

Forum List

Back