who killed j.f.k?

The mafia.
thats what the government tried to get people to start believing when the facts started emerging that it was a conspiracy.But the mafia didnt have the means or the power.

I considered it to solely a mafia hit at first but then too many coincidences are involved for it to be solely the mafia.they never could have arranged the parade route and get the secret service agents to stand down that day,or set up oswald like he was getting him in and out of the country with no problems like he had.

plus if it was just a mafia hit with no complicity on the governments part,they would have gone after them and prosecuted them tooth and nail but they never did because they knew that if they did that,then the mob would come out and say-wait a minute.yes we were involved but you guys funded us to do this job.so there has never been a real investigation into this.

Remember the CIA worked together with the mob in trying overthrow castro.the CIA has been overthrowing heads of state in other countries for decades now.they even admitted lately they assassinated the leader of Iran recently in the 50's.too bad they wont admit they assassinated one of americas own here in the states.cant do that or that would be admitting that this is a banana republic that we live in now.

someone farted in here

back to far again and shit on the floor again i see namkid.

as always,you show everyone you have an obsession with me.

anybody have a problem with a little NATURAL GAS?
hey .... its NATURAL man!

Given that the "Warren report" is obviously a cover-up,

I give you this quote ( I'm not sure who to attribute it to ... )
Governments are like FIRE
under control, a useful servant
out of control, a terror.

anybody have a problem with a little NATURAL GAS?
hey .... its NATURAL man!

Given that the "Warren report" is obviously a cover-up,

I give you this quote ( I'm not sure who to attribute it to ... )
Governments are like FIRE
under control, a useful servant
out of control, a terror.
somebody else farted in here...

Jackie did it
She was fed up with his cheating
Interesting note.....In, I believe it was the book written by one of the secret service guys, the author says Jackie actually staged an assassination scene in a home movie she was making. And apparently enrolled the help of some secret service people. .........Love to see that footage now.

Spouses are always suspect in murders...and Jackie had some powerful friends.....including future husband Onassis....

Jackie did it
Interesting note.....In, I believe it was the book written by one of the secret service guys, the author says Jackie actually staged an assassination scene in a home movie she was making. And apparently enrolled the help of some secret service people. .........Love to see that footage now.

Spouses are always suspect in murders...and Jackie had some powerful friends.....including future husband Onassis....

You can see her do it and then try to run away over the trunk of the limo

Jackie did it
You can see her do it and then try to run away over the trunk of the limo
well I laughed out loud on that.....shouldnt........it was pretty gruesome.

Jackie did it

Interesting information there.thanks. she obviously didnt fire the fatal head shot.Greer"who had connections to the CIA" did.

However some facts that are very intriguing make you wonder if she was in on it as much as Lyndon Johnson was and just like Johnson,faked her emotions over it as well pretending to be in shock and broken up about it and everything BECAUSE her parents the boviers,were friends interestingly enough with George Demorenshield who of course was Oswalds handler.

Demorenshield and oswald of course were connected very heavily with the intelligence community and the CIA which is really no surprise because Demorenshield of course worked closely with none other than the Bushwacker George Bush Sr.

kinda blows your mind the connections here doesnt it?

Last edited:
Jackie did it

Interesting information there.thanks. she obviously didnt fire the fatal head shot.Greer did.However some facts that are very intriguing make you wonder if she was in on it as much as Lyndon Johnson was and just like Johnson,faked her emotions over it as well pretending to be in shock and broken up about it and everything BECAUSE her parents the boviers,were friends interestingly enough with George Demorenshield who of course was Oswalds handler and Demorenshield of course worked closely with none other than the Bushwacker George Bush Sr.

yeah the false connections you spew constantly

Jackie did it

Interesting information there.thanks. she obviously didnt fire the fatal head shot.Greer did.However some facts that are very intriguing make you wonder if she was in on it as much as Lyndon Johnson was and just like Johnson,faked her emotions over it as well pretending to be in shock and broken up about it and everything BECAUSE her parents the boviers,were friends interestingly enough with George Demorenshield who of course was Oswalds handler and Demorenshield of course worked closely with none other than the Bushwacker George Bush Sr.

someone farted in here again

someone farted in here.^:9:

see folks,told you the kid has an obsession over me always stalking me here on this thread immediately after i post here.never seen a kid with such an obsession over a poster.

Jackie did it

Interesting information there.thanks. she obviously didnt fire the fatal head shot.Greer"who had connections to the CIA" did.

However some facts that are very intriguing make you wonder if she was in on it as much as Lyndon Johnson was and just like Johnson,faked her emotions over it as well pretending to be in shock and broken up about it and everything BECAUSE her parents the boviers,were friends interestingly enough with George Demorenshield who of course was Oswalds handler.

Demorenshield and oswald of course were connected very heavily with the intelligence community and the CIA which is really no surprise because Demorenshield of course worked closely with none other than the Bushwacker George Bush Sr.

I rest my case.as you can see the kid clearly has an obsession over me.here he is farting again.immediately after my last post.he hates it that I am getting the truth out on who fired the fatal head shot thats why he goes into meltdown mode on this.it makes him cry to see I am getting the truth out.

Isn't there some kind of rule here about posters stalking fellow members? if there isnt,there sure should be one.

Jackie did it

I rest my case.as you can see the kid clearly has an obsession over me.here he is farting again.

Isn't there some kind of rule here about posters stalking fellow members? if there isnt,there sure should be one.
there is and you've broken it countless times , but since the mods know you're a raving nutsack they give you a pass.

Jackie did it

I rest my case.as you can see the kid clearly has an obsession over me.here he is farting again.immediately after my last post.he hates it that I am getting the truth out on who fired the fatal head shot thats why he goes into meltdown mode on this.it makes him cry to see I am getting the truth out.

Forum List

Back