Who is your personal favorite USMB poster(s) with whom you rarely agree?

no one,

maybe anna.

Ah yes anna. Her prose on here is like poetry. Her words are comparable to Shakespeare and Elizabeth Barret Browning, she's so eloquent with her posts.

Good Call L.K.E. :thup:

Here is one of her gems, it's like roses and sunshine and little kittens, it's so beautifully written: (*sob*)

barry soetoro aka hussein will be the last black prez period!!! He's giving the black citizens of the usa a black eye. no pun intended!! what a disgrace!! non citizen muslim and son of a radical white hater!! acorn trainer and commie lover!!! half white and hates himself!! impeach or bring to justice,traitor and war criminal!!!

Which poster(s) comes from the other side of the political spectrum from you and with whom you disagree most of the time regarding politics...yet you like them and respect their posts or find their posts funny?

Go.

VAST_LWC wins hands down. He is respectful and intelligent.

Oh i forgot to say and we usually disagree....but i like to disagree with him. I dont think he has resorted to namecalling before as far as i am concerned.

Surprisingly, those I disagree with most come from my own side of the political fence. I think it's their method of delivery, and absolute refusal to look a little deeper into something that I dislike... If you don't agree with them, fuck it - you're a worthless Liberal piece of shit.

And there's not a damned one of them I admire for anything.

Surprisingly, those I disagree with most come from my own side of the political fence. I think it's their method of delivery, and absolute refusal to look a little deeper into something that I dislike... If you don't agree with them, fuck it - you're a worthless Liberal piece of shit.

And there's not a damned one of them I admire for anything.

I have a good idea who comes to mind when you think that. :lol:

I'd have to agree with that....For me, i differ with her liberal bashing and blame game, of course ALL on to the Dems...HOWEVER, she is one of the most true blue to her real life self, with no mincing the words....out of most of the posters here in my opinion and I find that her life has been more than lived....but lived to the fullest...from the bottom of the barrel to the climb out of it....life obviously hasn't been a bed of roses for her but roses she made out of it, every time...gotta admire that!

Also Bones, we don't always agree though much moreso than allie and me, but I do find you most interesting as well...love your stories and I could actually end up watching reality tv if you did have your own show! :lol:

Forum List

Back