Who is "Yahoo News"?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Congressional Dems may 'take up impeachment' in wake of Mueller report: Adam Schiff

I may have written about this before, but who [the fuck] is "Yahoo News"? They are not the New York Times or the Associated Press or CNN, but when I go to the Yahoo site to check my email, I scroll down page after page of FAKE NEWS, all of it antagonistic to our President, his Administration, his policies, his attitudes and demeanor. Who the fuck is this, compiling and writing all this treasonous garbage? Who is their intended audience? Who is Yahoo News accountable to?

It is NOT NEWS that something MIGHT happen. Not news. Just fucking gossip. And the same is true of AT LEAST ten "stories" a day on Yahoo News.

Who the fuck are they?

Congressional Dems may 'take up impeachment' in wake of Mueller report: Adam Schiff

I may have written about this before, but who [the fuck] is "Yahoo News"? They are not the New York Times or the Associated Press or CNN, but when I go to the Yahoo site to check my email, I scroll down page after page of FAKE NEWS, all of it antagonistic to our President, his Administration, his policies, his attitudes and demeanor. Who the fuck is this, compiling and writing all this treasonous garbage? Who is their intended audience? Who is Yahoo News accountable to?

It is NOT NEWS that something MIGHT happen. Not news. Just fucking gossip. And the same is true of AT LEAST ten "stories" a day on Yahoo News.

Who the fuck are they?
It's pretty much Huffington Post.

Who the fuck are they?
They make CNN look conservative.

Forum List

Back