Who is to really blame for this mess? real poll?

48% Blame Obama for Bad Economy, 47% Blame Bush - Rasmussen Reports™

this poll is 10 months old and it shows as it should that Obama is more to blame than GWB

to start with I dont think either of these men deserve blame, but Obama made this mess way worse with his never allowing a crises go to waste

That other link that shows only 8% blame Obama after 30 months and 3 trillion dollars in deficit spent? UE still over 9%
thats why that man got elected to start with.
Lies
I would be ashamed to even post that

To start with, you have no shame. You are an unabashed right wing troll and as trolls go you are way below average. Your efforts to rewrite history rarely work, too many of us were alive and aware this past half century so you might as well give up your hobby.

Better to offer your ideas if you have any on what might solve the long term problems of UE. Or offer a real (since you claim authority on what is and what is not real) plan to reduce deficite spending over the next ten years. Tell us what should be cut and what you belief the consequences of said cuts will be. Of course that takes thought and real data, so I suggest you put opinion polls where they belong and apply critical thinking skills with known facts. Or continue to provide an outlet for deirisive laughter.

this poll is 10 months old and it shows as it should that Obama is more to blame than GWB

to start with I dont think either of these men deserve blame, but Obama made this mess way worse with his never allowing a crises go to waste

That other link that shows only 8% blame Obama after 30 months and 3 trillion dollars in deficit spent? UE still over 9%
Lies

You post a year old Republican poll and claim it's gospel? YOU should be ashamed.

Let's abbreviate the premise of this thread: Presidents can't be blamed for the economy, but the economy is Obama's fault.

I thought the premise of the thread was who was to blame for this mess. I haven't seen anyone dispute my claim that we are.

I see putting 8537 on ignore did me no good
I can read his response any way when you responded to it
thats ok, he/she actually said something that was not slander

Id you read my thread that began this I make it clear neither should be blamed
Obama will be held in account for never allowing a crises go to waste
spending trillions of tax payers wealth on propping up failed unions and getting massive amounts of wealth from the unions to the democratic party thru that path

the country doesnt think its Obamas fault in a majority opinion, this poll is old news

Let's abbreviate the premise of this thread: Presidents can't be blamed for the economy, but the economy is Obama's fault.
You forgot those other "words o' wisdom", during the Bush Years:

"Presidents CAN'T create jobs!!!!"

I guess the Teabaggers FORGOT that one....shortly after a Black Dude was elected President.

handjob.gif

Lies

You post a year old Republican poll and claim it's gospel? YOU should be ashamed.

No I posted a year old poll to show exactly how accurate the poll stating 8% blame Obama while 26% or what ever it was blame GWB
Now this comes from the same group that allowed a report on national TV prime-time that showed a forged document stating our president then had lied about his military record
during an election
and claiming it was not forged
weeks before the vote, days before the vote

Rasmussen had the 08 election perfect for president and very very close for congress
why the doubt?
they have never made any false claims I am aware of

Last edited:

Lies

Frankly anyone that tries to blame the over all problem on Any one President is a Complete moron. Congress is the ones who spend the money. Bush and Obama have done their parts to make things worse, but the Real Culprits are Every Congress since the 50's.

Anyone doing an honest assessment of our problems will conclude the biggest issue is Debt, and the biggest contributor by far to Debt is SS, and MC. So those who supported the passing of those Programs, knowing they would never remain Sustainable, and anyone who now stands in the way of any attempt to Reform Both Are the ones who deserve our Wrath.

So wars on credit cards and tax cuts for the welthy had nothing to do with it huh?

100% of Obamabots polled find Bush responsible for every problem the U.S. faces.

Yep, that settles it.

Lies

To start with, you have no shame. You are an unabashed right wing troll and as trolls go you are way below average. Your efforts to rewrite history rarely work, too many of us were alive and aware this past half century so you might as well give up your hobby.

Better to offer your ideas if you have any on what might solve the long term problems of UE. Or offer a real (since you claim authority on what is and what is not real) plan to reduce deficite spending over the next ten years. Tell us what should be cut and what you belief the consequences of said cuts will be. Of course that takes thought and real data, so I suggest you put opinion polls where they belong and apply critical thinking skills with known facts. Or continue to provide an outlet for deirisive laughter.

do you have any examples of my attempt to re write history?
solve?
did you not read the ones I have posted on the need to open up the shale oil?
allow the construction of refineries?
open up public lands to timbering and farming
farming that would be used to grow corn
create opportunities thru de regulation
Simplifying the tax system by doing it the same way we do it in Florida and Texas
2 states that are not having budget issues, one with a surplus

Lies

Those folks should be looking into the mirror if they squint just a little they will see the Guilty party

Absolutely!

National Debt=14,344,433,700,892.41
Intragovernmental Holdings=4,606,187,874,075.46
Public Debt=9,738,245,826,816.95
Government - Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Lies

solve?
Simplifying the tax system by doing it the same way we do it in Florida and Texas

Suggesting Obama's efforts to fix what Bush obviously broke is disengenuious and belies history.
Sure, you want refineries built without restrictions, how about one in your backyard?
Sure, we'll subdivide Yosemite and provide no bid contracts to big farma and big timber, then fill the valley and add missle silos.

Last edited:

Lies

Frankly anyone that tries to blame the over all problem on Any one President is a Complete moron. Congress is the ones who spend the money. Bush and Obama have done their parts to make things worse, but the Real Culprits are Every Congress since the 50's.

Anyone doing an honest assessment of our problems will conclude the biggest issue is Debt, and the biggest contributor by far to Debt is SS, and MC. So those who supported the passing of those Programs, knowing they would never remain Sustainable, and anyone who now stands in the way of any attempt to Reform Both Are the ones who deserve our Wrath.

Great post.

Congress controls the pursestrings. Not the Prez.

Of course if things go great the Prez reaps the kudo's. If things arent' so great people tend to blame whoever is in the WH.

But as CM states, the real culprits are those idiots we elect to represent we the taxpayers.

The Clowns who hold the pursestrings. CONGRESS.

Personally, I'm not reaelly sure I care 'who' is to blame. I just want someone to take ownership and try to fix it. I don't see anyone in DC doing that.

So wars on credit cards and tax cuts for the welthy had nothing to do with it huh?

Wars on credit cards YES. Good point and I agree.
Tax cuts do not affect the wealthy that much. When taxes are high they legally put their $$ where it is NOT taxed.
FAIR TAX fixes that and in most cases the wealthy will be paying more taxes.
When will you ever figure out it is SPENDING that is the problem?
The worst thing we can do in a bad recession is take $$ from the folks that have the most and the best ability to spend in the consumption market and send that $$ to Washington.
That further hurts the economy.
"It is the economy stupid" said by a Democrat and he is right.

solve?

Suggesting Obama's efforts to fix what Bush obviously broke is disengenuious and belies history.
Sure, you want refineries built without restrictions, how about one in your backyard?
Sure, we'll subdivide Yosemite and provide no bid contracts to big farma and big timber, then fill the valley and add missle silos.

I do not recall stating I wanted no restrictions
I suggested that Obama took an event that the government did not create so the government could in no way fix it and printed 3 trillion+ dollars for a slush fund
It is a fact

I am as we speak sitting in the middle of the largest refinery in this country on my lunch break with 15,000 others
Who said anything about subdivisions
select cutting to the highest bidder followed up by farming fertile land that could be used to grow corn that could be used for fuel

Forum List

Back