Who is the most racist race

oh it's just one of those polls

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics
Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®
Blacks see everything thru skin color. Nobody else uses race as a crutch for their failures like blacks do.

We have always been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination because of our skin color. Crutch? Only a racist fool would make a stupid ass statement like that.

Have you heard mainstream black music?? Lol targeting white woman ? 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

Next time a black person tells you they are victims or you’re privileged

white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
in just ONE year!!!
and the blacks 13% of the population

Were they killing these folks because they were white, if that is the case then they must hate themselves as well since they kill more black folks.

JIT pwn'd you s0n!:113::113:

Birds of a feather flock together.

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®
Blacks see everything thru skin color. Nobody else uses race as a crutch for their failures like blacks do.

We have always been on the receiving end of racism and discrimination because of our skin color. Crutch? Only a racist fool would make a stupid ass statement like that.
not anymore you haven't

Who did they poll, racist. Sorry, but history let's us know who the real racist have been.
CLICK ON THE LINK

I grew up in America, I am a link.

What a bullshit response. You’re entitled to your opinion but you cannot dismiss others.

Have you heard mainstream black music?? Lol targeting white woman ? 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

Next time a black person tells you they are victims or you’re privileged

white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
in just ONE year!!!
and the blacks 13% of the population

Were they killing these folks because they were white, if that is the case then they must hate themselves as well since they kill more black folks.

JIT pwn'd you s0n!:113::113:

Birds of a feather flock together.
Speaking of Byrds KKK he was a mentor to a lot of democrat's

not anymore you haven't

NBA is 75% black. Stop your whining.

not anymore you haven't

I wasn't whining what made you think that?

not anymore you haven't

I was not speaking to you.

not anymore you haven't

You posted to me but okay

not anymore you haven't

You posted to me but okay

Sorry man

and I grew up in the racist democrat controlled south I am the source.

As did I and I KNOW who the racist were.
Yes whites were racist back in the 60's and 70's but the majority of whites could care less about race

60s and 70s, I am talking today. The majority of whites are NOT racist, but there are too many who are. This forum proves that everday.

There was much less racism from the 70s until Obama.
Of course...Obama re-created racism. Everything was hunky dory before he was elected.

He certainly didn't create it but he did fan the flames when he said that a violent thug who had just beaten an Hispanic man's head into the ground could be his son.

The single biggest mechanisms for enabling black racism are identity politics/political correctness and the media, however. The latter might as well be trying to start a race war intentionally by the way they try to create the impression that white racism is magnitudes greater than it is while purposely glossing over black racism.

We have arrived at a state of black privilege where whites are scrutinized for even the TINIEST trace of racism (microagression anybody) while blacks can say pretty much whatever they damn well please.

not anymore you haven't

The hell we don't.

Who did they poll, racist. Sorry, but history let's us know who the real racist have been.
CLICK ON THE LINK

What a bullshit response. You’re entitled to your opinion but you cannot dismiss others.

I can if they are feeding me something I know is bullshit.

CLICK ON THE LINK

But yet it wasn't

not anymore you haven't

The hell we don't.
I wasn't wrong

CLICK ON THE LINK

You may disagree. That is your right as an American. As is my right to disagree with you.

Plantation days is long gone. Get over it and stop being black.

CLICK ON THE LINK

You may disagree. That is your right as an American. As is my right to disagree with you.

Pretty much.

Plantation days is long gone. Get over it and stop being black.

Your dumbass post show that ignorance isn't.

Forum List

Back