Who is the most racist race

Have you heard mainstream black music?? Lol targeting white woman ? 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

Next time a black person tells you they are victims or you’re privileged

white on black murders 229
black on white murders 500
in just ONE year!!!
and the blacks 13% of the population

Were they killing these folks because they were white, if that is the case then they must hate themselves as well since they kill more black folks.
Start your own thread about black on black.
Blacks in fact are far more racist based in Statistics

Sorry those Stromfront facts are not facts.
Actually blacks assault blacks more and whites assault whites more

Have you heard mainstream black music?? Lol targeting white woman ? 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

in just ONE year!!!

Were they killing these folks because they were white, if that is the case then they must hate themselves as well since they kill more black folks.

That's CDC stats, sorry.

oh it's just one of those polls

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics
Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

Too funny. Despite all of the unhinged rantings of IM2, turns out even Blacks consider other Blacks more racist than Whites. Only group viewed less racist than Whites by Blacks OR Whites are Latinos.

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 5.59.32 PM.png

CLICK ON THE LINK

I grew up in America, I am a link.
and I grew up in the racist democrat controlled south I am the source.

As did I and I KNOW who the racist were.
Yes whites were racist back in the 60's and 70's but the majority of whites could care less about race

60s and 70s, I am talking today. The majority of whites are NOT racist, but there are too many who are. This forum proves that everday.

There was much less racism from the 70s until Obama.

CLICK ON THE LINK

Yes whites were racist back in the 60's and 70's but the majority of whites could care less about race

60s and 70s, I am talking today. The majority of whites are NOT racist, but there are too many who are. This forum proves that everday.
But today the majority of whites could care less about race.

Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country.

Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

There is a huge ideological difference on this topic. Among conservative Americans, 49% consider most blacks racist, and only 12% see most whites that way. Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.
More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®
Go to Japan some day.

Of course...Obama re-created racism. Everything was hunky dory before he was elected.

in just ONE year!!!

Actually blacks assault blacks more and whites assault whites more

Yea I know.

Too funny. Despite all of the unhinged rantings of IM2, turns out even Blacks consider other Blacks more racist than Whites. Only group viewed less racist than Whites by Blacks OR Whites are Latinos.

View attachment 273973

Latins aren't racist? :auiqs.jpg:

Yep racism almost died obama revamped and the black community went on racist steroids my aunt if she was alive today would be ashamed

Well we know that's not true, because if they didn't Trump wouldn't be president.

Who did they poll, racist. Sorry, but history let's us know who the real racist have been.

Then learn some.

Of course...Obama re-created racism. Everything was hunky dory before he was elected.
Bingo you are finally seeing the light.

Yep racism almost died obama revamped and the black community went on racist steroids my aunt if she was alive today would be ashamed

Racism was just resting and when Pres. Obama was elected it woke up and reared it's ugly head. That is why you elected Trump.

Who did they poll, racist. Sorry, but history let's us know who the real racist have been.

Then learn some.

Lived it.

Well we know that's not true, because if they didn't Trump wouldn't be president.
Horseshit dude what legislation has the president signed that was bad for blacks? Any EO's? The president ever since he's been a Republican has done nothing racist. Now when he was a democrat why didn't democrats call him out on his supposed racism?

Racism was just resting and when Pres. Obama was elected it woke up and reared it's ugly head. That is why you elected Trump.
Horseshit

Let separate it into the real survival ways.......I vote to be on the side for those who know how to fix, repair and survive when things get bad.

Let separate it into the real survival ways.......I vote to be on the side for those who know how to fix, repair and survive when things get bad.
That sounds like a great plan

Forum List

Back