Who is the least trustworthy of these groups

Who is the least trustworthy?

• Total voters
Looks like the democrat filth is leading like I knew it would.

Me, you know who I picked and it's a fact!
You left out the conservitards.
I didn't leave anything out liar.
Lol, you left out pretty much everything except answers you would like.

So, you post a dishonest poll, and call me a liar when I point it out.

It's the tRumpkin playbook in small scale.

You're pathetic and weak.
No bonehead, there is nothing weak or dishonest about me, and you are a liar. If you pull your head out of your ass you can see the choice of republicans has been added.

No bonehead, there is nothing weak or dishonest about me, and you are a liar. If you pull your head out of your ass you can see the choice of republicans has been added.
Lol, I am not a liar, everything I said was true.

However you did indeed change the pole to make it more honest after being called on it.

However you did indeed change the pole to make it more honest after being called on it.
Learn how to spell poll loser.

I voted the Democratic party. Because, Mike, there is ZERO difference in attitude/behavior between American Democrats and muslims. So voting for radical muslims would be redundant because the Democratic party has already covered sewer-rat muslim behavior. It's the same fucking thing!

I voted the Democratic party. Because, Mike, there is ZERO difference in attitude/behavior between American Democrats and muslims. So voting for radical muslims would be redundant because the Democratic party has already covered sewer-rat muslim behavior. It's the same fucking thing!
Looks like this may be the only contest the dems will win!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Since liberals now have a fetish for beheading statues (Thomas Jefferson's) and people they don't like (i.e. Kathy Griffin, the planet's only trashy whore sooooo odious and reprehensible, she ALMOST makes Hillary look civilized), I can't believe liberals still deny the permanent muslim cum-stains all over their souls.

Autocorrect switches it to that. I usually catch it and fix it. I missed it this time.

That all ya got?

The Trumpsters are by far the least trustworthy. The whole cult is built around lies

Autocorrect switches it to that. I usually catch it and fix it. I missed it this time.

That all ya got?
No matter "what i got" you will lie.

That all ya got?
So basically you got nuthin'.

That all ya got?
Nothing but your perpetual lying.

That all ya got?
Nothing but your perpetual lying.
Still nuthin'.

Forum List

Back