Who Is Obama?

sylverfoxx

Sep 9, 2008
Who is this mystery man?

Is he Barrack Obama? .. or .. Is he Barry Soetoro?

Is he an American citizen? .. or .. Is he an Indonesian or African citizen?

Was he born in Hawaii? .. or .. Was he born in Kenya?

Is he Christian? .. or .. Is he Muslim?

Is his real father Barrack Obama Sr? .. or .. Is his real father Frank Marshall Davis?

Awful lot of unanswered questions about a man who is about to take over the helm of a sinking ship !

THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS: OBAMA'S REAL FATHER: ONLY FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS CONNECTS ALL THE DOTS

Who is this mystery man?

Barack Obama

Is he Barrack Obama? .. or .. Is he Barry Soetoro?

I don't care.

Is he an American citizen? .. or .. Is he an Indonesian or African citizen?

I don't care.

Was he born in Hawaii? .. or .. Was he born in Kenya?

I don't care.

Is he Christian? .. or .. Is he Muslim?

I don't care.

Is his real father Barrack Obama Sr? .. or .. Is his real father Frank Marshall Davis?

I don't care.

Awful lot of unanswered questions about a man who is about to take over the helm of a sinking ship !

The only question for me is: Will his plans for America make America better than it is? I think so, but only time will tell.

Barack Obama

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't care.

I don't care.

The only question for me is: Will his plans for America make America better than it is? I think so, but only time will tell.
You should care. The president should be clean of issues of which he could be blackmailed. Barack Obama is rife with these kinds of issues. This does not bode well for America's future...

You should care. The president should be clean of issues of which he could be blackmailed. Barack Obama is rife with these kinds of issues. This does not bode well for America's future...

I think he might have already been blackmailed by his "String Pullers".
He now owes them a HUGE debt in exchange for the cover-ups.
When you go down to the crossroads and deal with the Devil there are dues to be paid.
Buckle up, we`re in for a Helluva ride!

I think he might have already been blackmailed by his "String Pullers".
He now owes them a HUGE debt in exchange for the cover-ups.
When you go down to the crossroads and deal with the Devil there are dues to be paid.
Buckle up, we`re in for a Helluva ride!
He comes out of Chicago machine politics, perhaps the most corrupt in the nation. He no doubt owes favors there. And who knows what sort of dirt they know about Obama that could be used against him?

And then there are potential problems like Indonesia. When his step father took him there, did Obama become an Indonesian citizen? Is that how he got into Pakistan when American passports were not allowed entry? Do Indonesian Islamists have Obama's citizenship records? How far would Obama go to keep those records from public release?

What if he was born in Kenya? Same problems.

And why are his Columbia records sealed? Was he registered as a foreign student?

Obama has had many associations with extremist supporting Muslims. What do they know about him that he would not like the public to know?

Obama has a history of literally dozens of shady associations. It seems highly unlikely that there will be no blackmail threats. Apparently America learned nothing from Bill Clinton's sleazy presidency.

I don't think anyone really knows who he is except that he was/is a community organizer whatever that is....

Forum List

Back