Who is Minerva, quite right, a Roman Goddess, on the medal of honor!!

are you angry at the romans?

Who me? No, all roads lead to Rome, the Roman Empire was the greatest and so was their religion.
The Romans and the Greeks knew it was a lot of hogwash. It suggests that your knowledge of history is indeed superficial.

Its myth, but all roads do lead to Rome, and Roman Catholicism theology beats Judaism and Islam. Now did you know all that, you do now. Most people did not know, only the ones in the know.
People have been superstitious for years, to think all Greeks and Roman knew or even know now how religion is man made , take a look at a lot of posts here.

Last edited:

Who me? No, all roads lead to Rome, the Roman Empire was the greatest and so was their religion.

How is that when they stood in opposition of the true God=YHWH? No wonder Jesus taught--Few will find the road that leads off into life( in Gods kingdom)

True God Yahweh? Only if your Judean, Israel's high God was EL. I don't believe Jesus was a Jew. No one knows Gods name, the creators name. Take your pick. The Christian religion is a trinity, do Jews or Muslims have a trinity , no, where do trinities come from, Rome, and Egypt also had some.

Catholicism councils created the trinity, at the first council of Nicea, no trinity was taught, it was added at a later council.
Jesus promised to keep making Gods name known( John 17:26)--the only way that can be done is through his one single true religion.
He also taught his followers that name-John 17:6

Jesus teaches he has a God like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so does Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6

No the Christian religion is not a trinity--the great apostasy is a trinity(2Thess 2:3)--The religion Jesus started serves-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God and accepts Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah.

How is that when they stood in opposition of the true God=YHWH? No wonder Jesus taught--Few will find the road that leads off into life( in Gods kingdom)

True God Yahweh? Only if your Judean, Israel's high God was EL. I don't believe Jesus was a Jew. No one knows Gods name, the creators name. Take your pick. The Christian religion is a trinity, do Jews or Muslims have a trinity , no, where do trinities come from, Rome, and Egypt also had some.

Catholicism councils created the trinity, at the first council of Nicea, no trinity was taught, it was added at a later council.
Jesus promised to keep making Gods name known( John 17:26)--the only way that can be done is through his one single true religion.

Jesus teaches he has a God like we do, his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--so does Paul-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6

No the Christian religion is not a trinity--the great apostasy is a trinity(2Thess 2:3)--The religion Jesus started serves-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God and accepts Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah.

You can't prove the bible by the bible, and also orthodox religion teaches the trinity. Now Jesus never ever says what his Fathers name is. Also I agree he never says he is God. Then again, no one was sitting there writing anything he said , it was wrote after and certaintly not by a fisherman.

Your right the trinity is a Roman theology. Thank you.

You can't prove the bible by the bible, and also orthodox religion teaches the trinity. Now Jesus never ever says what his Fathers name is. Also I agree he never says he is God. Then again, no one was sitting there writing anything he said , it was wrote after and certaintly not by a fisherman.

archeologist who dug up history have proved many of the events as factual. The book of Rev has been passing before the worlds eyes for years now--yet 99% do not know its truth, yet is so simple to see.
God inspired his written word through men.
In the ot--every single place--GOD or LORD ( ALL capitol letters) the tetragrammoton belongs--nearly 6800 spots= YHWH(Jehovah)-- wicked men removed it, they had 0 right to do so--it confused the world. 6800 spots means, God wants his name known and used--but not in vain.

archeologist who dug up history have proved many of the events as factual. The book of Rev has been passing before the worlds eyes for years now--yet 99% do not know its truth, yet is so simple to see.
In the ot--every single place--GOD or LORD ( ALL capitol letters) the tetragrammoton belongs--nearly 6800 spots= YHWH(Jehovah)-- wicked men removed it, they had 0 right to do so--it confused the world. 6800 spots means, God wants his name known and used--but not in vain.

Your right the book of Rev is easy to decipher if you realize what its about. The whole of the bible was wrote by men, many men over many years, if divinely inspired, they would still be adding on to it. No archeologist have found little to prove any of the events in the OT or new.

Your right the book of Rev is easy to decipher if you realize what its about. The whole of the bible was wrote by men, many men over many years, if divinely inspired, they would still be adding on to it. No archeologist have found little to prove any of the events in the OT or new.

They uncovered many digs that proved certain events in the ot as truth. They even commented on some--We don't understand why God waited so long to wipe these societies off the earth. They were sacrificing babies to stone gods, orgies as part of worship. Many dastardly deeds.
up until a few years ago, in China if a couple had more than 2 children, they threw the new ones in the river to drown--this world is totally mislead--its always been 99% mislead( the only exception being when the Israelites stood strong, yet they fell over and over)

They uncovered many digs that proved certain events in the ot as truth. They even commented on some--We don't understand why God waited so long to wipe these societies off the earth. They were sacrificing babies to stone gods, orgies as part of worship. Many dastardly deeds.
up until a few years ago, in China if a couple had more than 2 children, they threw the new ones in the river to drown--this world is totally mislead--its always been 99% mislead( the only exception being when the Israelites stood strong, yet they fell over and over)

Hebrews as well. Also I'd like to point out, did you get their view of things, perhaps it was the Hebrews who were the real degenerates. Well according to the OT, the tribes were never at peace, or a unit, always infighting, and god gave up on them many times, then they'd tow the line and god would return. Nothing special about Hebrews, Judeans, Israelites, Samaritans, nothing. They didn't eat pigs, nomads don't, and neither do mountain people have pigs, and I do't care much for pork either and I'm not a jew.

Hebrews as well. Also I'd like to point out, did you get their view of things, perhaps it was the Hebrews who were the real degenerates. Well according to the OT, the tribes were never at peace, or a unit, always infighting, and god gave up on them many times, then they'd tow the line and god would return. Nothing special about Hebrews, Judeans, Israelites, Samaritans, nothing. They didn't eat pigs, nomads don't, and neither do mountain people have pigs, and I do't care much for pork either and I'm not a jew.

When the Israelites rejected the one sent forth from God--their Messiah Jesus--He tried to help them, they in turn hated him and sent him to be killed and thus were cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:37-39) until they say--Blessed is the one who comes in the name of YHWH(Jehovah)-- its been over 1900 years--they refuse to this day.
A new religion began--ONE single religion--unified in Love, peace and thought--worldwide.

When the Israelites rejected the one sent forth from God--their Messiah Jesus--He tried to help them, they in turn hated him and sent him to be killed and thus were cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:37-39) until they say--Blessed is the one who comes in the name of YHWH(Jehovah)-- its been over 1900 years--they refuse to this day.
A new religion began--ONE single religion--unified in Love, peace and thought--worldwide.

Who said he father was Yahweh, or Jehovah, he didn't.

I am becoming anti religion, it turns too many into fundaments and zealots, even Christianity. Also now and then I listen to the TV preachers and they just prey on people. Its rather sickening.

There is no other name.
Remember Jesus said--- Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name--- he has a name--the only other name in existence = YHWH(Jehovah)
From Moses on up until this very day--every Israelite that served the true living God served a single being God named-YHWH. So did Jesus while he attended the synagogues and temples his first 30 years. The one Jesus calls his God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12
He is YHWH(Jehovah) besides him there is no other( true) God.
This is the bottom line of it all--John 4:22-24

I am becoming anti religion, it turns too many into fundaments and zealots, even Christianity. Also now and then I listen to the TV preachers and they just prey on people. Its rather sickening.

That is because 99% of all religion claiming to be Christian--aren't. they are misleading billions. Jesus started one single religion-- a worldwide brotherhood, unified in Love, peace and thought-no division( 1Cor 1:10)

There is no other name.
Remember Jesus said--- Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name--- he has a name--the only other name in existence = YHWH(Jehovah)
From Moses on up until this very day--every Israelite that served the true living God served a single being God named-YHWH. So did Jesus while he attended the synagogues and temples his first 30 years. The one Jesus calls his God--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

Not true, Solomon turned into a pagan, and also Israel were followers of EL. Jesus never said the name of the Father, he said Jews followed their father the devil. Jesus was the man from Galilee, Nazareth, a Roman station , and wealthy town, who had lots of traffic, trade going on.

Last edited:

There is no other name.

Not true, Solomon turned into a pagan, and also Israel were followers of EL. Jesus never said the name of the Father, he said Jews followed their father the devil. Jesus was the man from Galilee, Nazareth, a Roman station , and wealthy town, who had lots of traffic, trade going on.

Yes Solomon fell to false god worship, he had over 700 wives yet went against Gods law and married foreign wives who thus turned him to false god worship.
John 17:6--Jesus taught the name to his followers. John 17:26--Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known. So he assuredly used it--but not in vain.

Gods personal name = YHWH(Jehovah)

There is no other name.

Yes Solomon fell to false god worship, he had over 700 wives yet went against Gods law and married foreign wives who thus turned him to false god worship.
John 17:6--Jesus taught the name to his followers. John 17:26--Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known. So he assuredly used it--but not in vain.

Gods personal name = YHWH(Jehovah)

I would guess you can call him or her or the creator whatever you want. Jesus says to call him "Our Father", the Lords prayer. I'm not jewish, that would be your name for him, not mine. Oh so we can blame Solomon's wife's for his idolatry. Poor thing, suppose to be the wisest of all, and yet he gets taken in by his wife's. In Ezra they had all intermarried, and Eze 16 the Lords says they are worst than Sodom , they were mainly pagans, and you know there is not much wrong with that, unless of course your killing your children as a sacrifice to God, like what Abraham was about to do. Yahweh was their tribal war God who they called upon for war.

The Roman's loved their Hellenistic literature, and Roman's claimed that Rome was founded by Aeneas,a Greek Trojan(ribbed).....

well-----it was the Italian penchant for DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR
Even da Jews loved them some Greek...........

very true-------da joooos loved da greeks------sometimes-----
like when they weren't in cahoots with the ASSYRIANS.
Joos loved the greeks---LOOONG DISTANCE
I seem to recall they Jewish leaders were a little red faced over Jewish athletes at the Olympics, the trend at that time was total nudity...

Yes---da jooos did not like the antics of the greeks in their gyms and playing fields------considered it---not nice

why do you assume a fisherman would not write?

why do you assume a fisherman would not write?

It is not totally impossible for a fisherman to know how to read and write.

However, it is highly unlikely that person would stay a fisherman due to better jobs opportunities.

Forum List

Back