Who is going to watch the Women's March coverage?

Are they going topless? Not that there are many liberal women I want to see topless but it's pretty much going to be a make or break point for me. I want to see some nice tit's out there or I'm changing the channel.

I have to clip and paint my toenails that day.

I doubt any of you rednecks will watch it but you will be bitching about it all day

I would, but I've got a busy day planned. Wake up. Drink some coffee. Get the mail. I'm all booked up.

Don't all you guys want to know what women really want? I'm prepared to negotiate on your behalfs. :rolleyes:

I know they don't WANT to be on the streets in DC this time of year. Probably don't want to burn stuff or punch out cops like the Anarchos and Commies. PROBABLY just want women stuff huh?

I would, but I've got a busy day planned. Wake up. Drink some coffee. Get the mail. I'm all booked up.

Don't all you guys want to know what women really want? I'm prepared to negotiate on your behalfs. :rolleyes:

I know they don't WANT to be on the streets in DC this time of year. Probably don't want to burn stuff or punch out cops like the Anarchos and Commies. PROBABLY just want women stuff huh?

Heck I can teach ya about painting toenails!

"You know, like those real ugly broads who are always yelling about equal rights when all they really need is a little honey (clicks tongue) in their hives?"~Duckman

799b7a3006ade431403e0dfd41c6f329.jpg

The topic "Who is going to watch women's march coverage?" That seems to be a definitive question. Well, people who voted for Hillary Clinton last November should catch a real glimpse of women going against Trump's accusations. This should not become an illegal protest.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back