Who is going to be the backup quarterback for the Democrats team?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Biden, the old white dude.
Warren, radical liar
Sanders, crazy, old & white.

I don't see anyone else as their current standard bearer. At least these are the only ones the media seem to care about. So who's the backup?

Tulsi seemed like the obvious choice to me but much like the last presidential cycle she was marginalized for lacking radical ideas.

What about ole Pete? How is he still in the race without promoting his gay lifestyle like it's some kind of achievement? I've not heard any militant queer agenda out of him so perhaps he's warming up for the dems?

I don't personally see any way Hillary or Michelle jump in. And Bloomberg is only in it to talk shit on Trump.

So who else is there?

Warren, radical liar

I don't see anyone else as their current standard bearer. At least these are the only ones the media seem to care about. So who's the backup?

Tulsi seemed like the obvious choice to me but much like the last presidential cycle she was marginalized for lacking radical ideas.

What about ole Pete? How is he still in the race without promoting his gay lifestyle like it's some kind of achievement? I've not heard any militant queer agenda out of him so perhaps he's warming up for the dems?

I don't personally see any way Hillary or Michelle jump in. And Bloomberg is only in it to talk shit on Trump.

So who else is there?
”Biden, the old white dude.
Warren, radical liar
Sanders, crazy, old & white.”

Trump is all 3 rolled into one so they’re good. Lol

Warren, radical liar

So who else is there?
Warren, radical liar

And even with all of that, the US and it's citizens are winning under Trump. Democrats HATE that.

• Banned
I think a problem the Democrats have is that, if a new face jumps in now, it will look like they're trying to save the party from a crappy field.
Outside of maybe Pete and Tulsi it is pretty shit and in need of saving. Not that I agree with either of them but they at least dont appear radical like the others.

I think a problem the Democrats have is that, if a new face jumps in now, it will look like they're trying to save the party from a crappy field.
Outside of maybe Pete and Tulsi it is pretty shit and in need of saving. Not that I agree with either of them but they at least dont appear radical like the others.
Of this field, I'd like to see Yang in there somewhere. He's the only person in or around DC who sees where the economy is going.

The only person I can see making a huge splash would be Michelle O, but she's said she won't run (plus I remember reading that she hated being cooped up in the WH).

I have to just hold out hope that another independent outsider shows up somehow.

It's GOT to be Mike, because having two billionaires battling it out in the General Presidential Circus..er.. Election, would be entertaining as hell.

"Saddle up: Body shots and sushi at the strip joint, on me." -- Mike "Wags" Wagner, Billions

How does tulsi lack radical ideas?
Radical gun control, reparations, mentally I'll in the military and nationalization of 20 percent of our economy and to eliminate an entire part of the private sector.
Pretty fuckin radical man.

• Banned
How does tulsi lack radical ideas?
Radical gun control, reparations, mentally I'll in the military and nationalization of 20 percent of our economy and to eliminate an entire part of the private sector.
Pretty fuckin radical man.
Those ideas are not known by the public because she was marginalized right from the start. Pete also has radical ideas but like her the public is oblivious to them.
That lack of knowledge makes them look like the rational of the bunch. And by the standards of the rest of the nuts running they are rational.

Maybe Biden is a good choice. He can get everyone a $60,000.00 dollar a month job in Ukraine!

Warren, radical liar

So who else is there?

I heard this guy's waiting to pop out of the DNC's ass at the last minute. He'd make a good Democratic candidate, but he'd probably get smeared pretty badly during the debate.

1048035-clip-mr-hankey-defends-past-comments-about-douchebags-new-south-park-episode.jpg

Warren, radical liar

So who else is there?

images

Of this field, I'd like to see Yang in there somewhere. He's the only person in or around DC who sees where the economy is going.

The only person I can see making a huge splash would be Michelle O, but she's said she won't run (plus I remember reading that she hated being cooped up in the WH).

I have to just hold out hope that another independent outsider shows up somehow.

Do you mean straight down the toilet if we were to let any of the Dems back in power?

You do realize that even if a Dem sneaks out an EC victory, they will likely be facing a Republican House and a Republican Senate. They would be a lame duck on January 20, 2021!

It's interesting that so many crazy Trump supporters are commenting on something that isn't their concern anyway when they have to figure out how to make 1/3 of the country enough to put that clown in office again.

It's interesting that so many crazy Trump supporters are commenting on something that isn't their concern anyway when they have to figure out how to make 1/3 of the country enough to put that clown in office again.

Like your overall personality, your math skills suck! 30 out of 50 states is not 1/3. Go back to elementary school where you belong.

Freedom baby. Freedom.

Warren, radical liar

So who else is there?
Warren, radical liar

Trump is a radical? Do tell.

The possibility of one of your loons being elected is none of my concern???

Forum List

Back