Who is disliked more by the average American

• Obama

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Rush Limbaugh

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Since the life of the average American is influenced more by the decisions of POTUS, than the opinions of an entertainer I would assume the answer should be pretty obvious

A leftist supporter openly admitting, "Obama only lies when he has to."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I like you dude but pleaseeeeeeeeeee .. That's fucking pathetic.

Pumpkin-head is a disgusting piece of shit and deliberately lies to the country on a daily basis.

Obama only lies when he has too.

I'll choose the fat fucking racist as the lesser of two evils.

Hey dipshit -
what has Limbaugh ever lied about.
Post some evidence.
When has Limbaugh displayed racism?
Post some evidence.

Short of that - blow it out your ass.

Depends on what you mean by "average".

If you are taking the aggregate opinion of every American..Limbaugh is probably least well liked.

If you are doing what the Constitution does..and weighing low population areas like the south and central US states more heavily than the more densely populated Northern states you might get a different result.

I am getting tired of Obama's games. it has becoming ridiculous on how he plays the poor and they keep on supporting him just lobsters boiling in a pot they dont know they are dying untill to late.

Depends on what you mean by "average".

If you are taking the aggregate opinion of every American..Limbaugh is probably least well liked.

If you are doing what the Constitution does..and weighing low population areas like the south and central US states more heavily than the more densely populated Northern states you might get a different result.

If he is not liked how come the oxy cottin hypocrite is not off the air like failed Air America?

How come you left out Congress?

Due to the amount of influence he has, I would say Obama wins this hands down. For the average American, Limbaugh is a nobody and no one cares. The only people that seem to care what Limbaugh says seems to be the liberals on sites like these. Evidently since they are the ones that bring him up 98% of the time, I think they are the only ones that even listen to him.

But Congress would kick ass in a "who's hated more?" poll between the three.

Immie

The average American put Obama into office, twice. Everybody laughs at the Beverly Hillbillies.

Forum List

Back