Who is cutting down power lines in Lynnwood WA?

how many dead today from the trump virus?
That virus that originated in Wuhan, China you mean?
Funny Typical how the left simply attributes whatever horrible things to Trump they feel like lying about
and then through repetition they pretend it's fact.
They are a party devoted to the Josef Goebbels maxim that if a lie is big enough and told often enough it
becomes the truth.

Probably this guy...
Apparently, a man who was forlorn after a recent spat with his girlfriend needed some fresh air to clear his head and decided to climb a tower.

He stopped for a 6 pack to help clear his thoughts, went to a tower south of Hartford, next to I-91, and climbed it.

Public Service employees later pieced the story together. The man sat there 60 feet above the highway, drank his beer and consoled his bruised ego. After 5 beers, he needed to do what people often need to do after 5 beers. It being such a long hike down, he unzipped and did his business right there off the tower.

Electricity is a funny thing. One doesn't need to touch a wire in order to get shocked. Depending on conditions, 115,000 volt lines, like those supported by the tower, could shock a person as far away as 6 feet. When the man "whizzed" near the conductor (wire), the power arced to his "stream" (urine is an excellent conductor of electricity), traveled up to his private parts, and blew him off the tower.

The guys at the power company noted a momentary outage on this line and sent repairmen to see if there was any damage. When they got to the scene of the accident, they found a very dead person, his fly down, what was left of his private parts smoking, and a single beer left on top of the tower.

Law enforcement investigating vandalized PUD utility poles in Lynnwood area - Lynnwood Today

Some domestic terrorist is chopping down powerlines in Lynnwood WA. Some of the pole carry as much as 12,000 volts too. Gee, I wonder who is behind this?

Trump is behind it, right? :cuckoo:

Makes sense right?

Yeah, thats super logical.

as logical as any other claim, right?

… chopping down powerlines in Lynnwood WA. Some of the pole carry as much as 12,000 volts too. Gee, I wonder who is behind this?
I wouldn't know, buy it sounds like it's yet another reason to look at portable generators for emergency backup. That's another topic here.

Law enforcement investigating vandalized PUD utility poles in Lynnwood area - Lynnwood Today

Some domestic terrorist is chopping down powerlines in Lynnwood WA. Some of the pole carry as much as 12,000 volts too. Gee, I wonder who is behind this?

Makes sense right?

as logical as any other claim, right?

What are the other claims? Lets compare them to "Trump cut down power lines in Lynnwood" and see what makes the most sense.

Makes sense right?

Trump supporters dressed like Antifa Communists took over Portland and they are the ones cutting down the poles to make the Real anti-American Antifa Communists look bad, right?

Forum List

Back