Who is campaigning in your state?

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Here in Washington state, I have yet to see a tv campaign ad from Trump. Hillary bashing Trump...yes, Johnson and where he stands on the issues...yes........but nothing from Trump or Stein. I can imagine the lack of Stein ads for lack of funding, but Trump???

Now mind you, I don't watch a lot of tv but it's still on frequently for the rest of the family. I'm just wondering if I'm missing it or either he isn't broadcasting them here, or because this is a 'Democratic' state it's not being televised.
Is anyone else noticing who is or isn't running ad commercials in your area?

I don't watch TV so I don't know what the ads have been, but I have (thanfully) yet to get any robocalls -- although I'll be shocked if they don't show up.

I know both Rump and Clinton have been here, and expectedly so, since this is a teetering state that is much in play. It wouldn't surprise me that Rump (or for that matter Clinton as well) would not bother with a state that isn't teetering. They put their resources elsewhere, where they need a push one way or the other.

I also watch little TV. No robocalls yet.

I'm waiting for the Dems to go door-to-door. Always fun.

Washington is safely blue, Trump would only be wasting his money. So, yeah...I agree he should run ads in Washington.

The thing I've noticed most is the lack of yard signs and bumper stickers.

I've seen only 3 yard signs (all Johnson) and 2 bumper stickers (one each trump / Clinton )

Hell I see more Bernie bumper stickers by far.

Odd year.

I have seen no ads for Trump here in Pennsylvania. Trump, Bill Clinton, and (curse her very soul) Chelsea have been seen here in Western Pennsylvania in recent weeks.

Trump needs no ads. Everyone with a three digit IQ already knows enough about him and about his vile opponent to make them firm in their decision already.

The "debate" will provide all the mind-bending that is necessary to sway those not already swayed to vote for Trump. He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning Pennsylvania, but I and essentially everyone I know will vote for him. An equally important race here is for Senate, where our outstanding Senator Pat Toomey will likely lose to a person with the single qualification of a vagina. Even her ads don't state any reason to vote for her. It is bizarre, actually.

Here in Washington state, I have yet to see a tv campaign ad from Trump. Hillary bashing Trump...yes, Johnson and where he stands on the issues...yes........but nothing from Trump or Stein. I can imagine the lack of Stein ads for lack of funding, but Trump???

Now mind you, I don't watch a lot of tv but it's still on frequently for the rest of the family. I'm just wondering if I'm missing it or either he isn't broadcasting them here, or because this is a 'Democratic' state it's not being televised.

I live in North Carolina. Hillary is on TV all day long, Trump is on most of the day. Johnson has an occasional ad. Jill Stein is not on the ballot and I've seen zero. Trump and Hillary also both come here all the time

I get called by polling companies several times a week. I don't answer the phone

The thing I've noticed most is the lack of yard signs and bumper stickers.

I've seen only 3 yard signs (all Johnson) and 2 bumper stickers (one each trump / Clinton )

Hell I see more Bernie bumper stickers by far.

Odd year.

This is true. I too could count on one hand the number of yard signs plus bumper stickers I've seen for either one.

Methinks the voters are not amused. Wait, OK amused yes but not enthused.

I think we've gotten a few calls, but not a lot ..yet anyway. We don't answer the phone either. And there are few, if any, yard signs and yes, more bumper stickers for Sanders than anyone else.

I also agree the debate(s) will be anyone's game changers. Maybe the lack of ads is because of so much media attention none of the candidates feel
the need :dunno:

I have seen no ads for Trump here in Pennsylvania. Trump, Bill Clinton, and (curse her very soul) Chelsea have been seen here in Western Pennsylvania in recent weeks.

Trump needs no ads. Everyone with a three digit IQ already knows enough about him and about his vile opponent to make them firm in their decision already.

The "debate" will provide all the mind-bending that is necessary to sway those not already swayed to vote for Trump. He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning Pennsylvania, but I and essentially everyone I know will vote for him. An equally important race here is for Senate, where our outstanding Senator Pat Toomey will likely lose to a person with the single qualification of a vagina. Even her ads don't state any reason to vote for her. It is bizarre, actually.

And I take it that you are not the owner/operator of a vagina yourself?

And I take it that you are not the owner/operator of a vagina yourself?

:rofl:
Never heard it put that way but I've been in that position. It can be a lotta work but it's worth it. :thup:

Trump is holding back $140 million in money designated for political ads. Think you'll start seeing them in October.

Television is poison and propaganda, gave it up years ago.
Nonsense.

‘Television’ is whatever consumers want it to be.

In fact, consumers have increasingly greater control over what ‘TV’ is; it’s become just another streaming device like your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

If your television plays the 6 multinational corporation controlled content of the american media machine I fail to see the advantage.

But I agree, ultimately all the crap we claim to not like lies at the feet of the public, we stand for all of it.

Nonsense.

In fact, consumers have increasingly greater control over what ‘TV’ is; it’s become just another streaming device like your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

If your television plays the 6 multinational corporation controlled content of the american media machine I fail to see the advantage.

But I agree, ultimately all the crap we claim to not like lies at the feet of the public, we stand for all of it.

LOL, the media's not liberal! Oh, and you're not a Democrat. Classic

Nonsense.

Like I've said pard, I do not partake of your media, wash the partisanshit outta your ears.

In the past couple days Trump has started running ads here in Maryland. I think that he's been waiting, probably because of finance issues. Clinton has been running ads too. Really goes to show that neither one knows how to spend wisely. MD is polling something like 70/30 in favor of Clinton. The place is a lock blue. And it's not like the down ticket is an issue either. Burning cash.

Nonsense.

Like I've said pard, I do not partake of your media, wash the partisanshit outta your ears.

Funny how I oppose both parties, you oppose Republicans, and I'm the one who's "partisan"

Nonsense.

Funny how I oppose both parties, you oppose Republicans, and I'm the one who's "partisan"

Your words are yours.

Forum List

Back