Who Is Annonymous And Are The Electronic Voting Machines Really Hackable?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I am wondering if the republicans will ever win another national election.

There is some compelling evidense that in 2000 and 2004 the republican owned and controlled voting machines were tampered with giving Bush and other republicans a vote count that was not supported by exit polling.

Even on this last election there was documented( cell phone pics and videos ) showing electronic voting machines that would flip Obama votes into Romney votes. The offending machines were taken away and "recalibrated" and returned to action. One would think they would have been calibrated correctly BEFORE the election.

Now the completely voluntary and untraceable organization known as Annonymous claims it can hack the machines and the methods of counting votes. There may be more than a thousand such members capable of hacking and snooping to find the codes to fuck with.

I find it interesting that one can buy a computer, far more sophisticated than these electronic voting machines, right off the shelf and they never require recalibration.

It seems to me that just the reality that these machines CAN be calibrated to count votes any way the republican owners, manufacturers and programmers want makes it clear that they can be hacked.

Fortunately for America we have the smartest computer programmers and fortunately for America these geniuses are not crazy RW "hacks"...pardon the pun.

One thing that seems to be being made more obvious is that money won't buy the presidency any more. The republican super packs have done a massive face plant and their contributors have wasted billions finding out the bad news.

It won't be long before the republican party will do an abrupt about face and demand paper ballots and a fail safe paper trail. It will be too late. They thought they could game the voting system and as it has played out they are not as good at "the game" as some very talented computor savy folks that hate their guts.

Any computer is hackable. The level of ease depends on security.

There were machines in two different states, at least, that were automatically changing votes from Romney to Obama. Glitch? Or hacker? Hell of a glitch to have a machine repeated keep changing your vote right as it's being sent. Did any Obama votes get changed to Romney? Hmmm, if it was a glitch, you would expect that.

Some districts had zero votes for Romney. A tad suspicious, to say the least.

I think all polls should have members from all parties watching over things just to discourage any cheating.

I am wondering if the republicans will ever win another national election.

There is some compelling evidense that in 2000 and 2004 the republican owned and controlled voting machines were tampered with giving Bush and other republicans a vote count that was not supported by exit polling.

Even on this last election there was documented( cell phone pics and videos ) showing electronic voting machines that would flip Obama votes into Romney votes. The offending machines were taken away and "recalibrated" and returned to action. One would think they would have been calibrated correctly BEFORE the election.

Now the completely voluntary and untraceable organization known as Annonymous claims it can hack the machines and the methods of counting votes. There may be more than a thousand such members capable of hacking and snooping to find the codes to fuck with.

I find it interesting that one can buy a computer, far more sophisticated than these electronic voting machines, right off the shelf and they never require recalibration.

It seems to me that just the reality that these machines CAN be calibrated to count votes any way the republican owners, manufacturers and programmers want makes it clear that they can be hacked.

Fortunately for America we have the smartest computer programmers and fortunately for America these geniuses are not crazy RW "hacks"...pardon the pun.

One thing that seems to be being made more obvious is that money won't buy the presidency any more. The republican super packs have done a massive face plant and their contributors have wasted billions finding out the bad news.

It won't be long before the republican party will do an abrupt about face and demand paper ballots and a fail safe paper trail. It will be too late. They thought they could game the voting system and as it has played out they are not as good at "the game" as some very talented computor savy folks that hate their guts.

Despite the fact the Obama raised and spent more than Romney?

Forum List

Back