Who here has had an abortion?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Are there any women here that have had an abortion and are not too ashamed to admit it on an anonymous messageboard? I promise not to judge.

Just curious.

Like they should tell you if they did and anyone should trust your promises?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g]YouTube - Carly Simon - You're So Vain[/ame]

Or maybe they feel it is part of their right to privacy? Although this may be an anonymous message board, that won't stop posters here from using the fact against them in the future.

-TSO

• Banned
Too bad puppets aren't allowed in this case then. That way they could admit it and still deny it later.

There is nothing I've ever done in my life that is legal that I wouldn't admit to here.

True story.

I have been fortunate that birth control has always worked effectively for me when I use it, even in those cases when I don't take it at exactly the same time every day. Certainly I have had pregnancy scares, as has most every woman but they turned out to be late periods or in one case, a misread test.

So I have been fortunate enough to never have had an abortion. But if I ever decided I wanted one I would not be ashamed of it, nor would I pass judgment or persecute anyone else who had one. I would be grateful I live in a wonderful country in which my right to chose is protected by anti-governmental intrusion protections.

I think people like mani who spread lies and call women who have had abortions baby killers are the worst sort of scum this board has seen. I'm sure there are women reading this thrad who have had an abortion or known someone close to them who did. Thsi thread and mani's constant harrassment must be a source of angst or anger for many of them.

I think people who act the way mani does are hiding something and have demons they are not dealing with.

Forum List

Back