Who here agrees with the Left wing CEO?

Bullshit.

Merely saying you care and not DOING anything is the same as NOT doing anything.
Bullshit yourself. Thereare MANY atrocities in tyrannical governments that a single individual 12,000 miles away has ZERO power to control.

And GOD says there is a HUGE difference between those who care, and those who dont.

You are a crab in the bucket. YOU are the problem and the reason nothing changes.

Bullshit yourself. Thereare MANY atrocities in tyrannical governments that a single individual 12,000 miles away has ZERO power to control.

And GOD says there is a HUGE difference between those who care, and those who dont.

You are a crab in the bucket. YOU are the problem and the reason nothing changes.

If you care you can DO SOMETHING.

And it's people who think saying they care while actually doing nothing that are the reason nothing changes because to change anything you actually have to DO SOMETHIG.

Already gave you the quote. If you don't care to use Google, you don't care

Except your quote said nothing about caring or being blessed.

And the next verse is a good one as well, why did you leave it out....

3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the Lord called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side 4 and said to him, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

5 As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.

God disagrees. Those who care are blessed. You justify NOT caring. You lack God's mark (a blessing)

Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men who sigh and who cry because of all the abominations that are done in the midst thereof.”

you are comfortable with atrocities as long as they don't affect you personally. This is why the world is such a shitty place
You know those who say they care and do nothing are the ones who are sighing and crying. Not the people who actually DO SOMETHING to show they care.

Lol, what do you wanna do about it other than bitch? Bitch.
You libs defending these atrocities are intentionally derailing this thread.

I never said I can do ANYTHING.

I said, this darkness ceo defending making money from this tyrannical Commie regime is SCUM.

The fact that you're defending him while attacking me for saying it bothers me that their basic rights are being ground into the dust tells me you're scum

You know those who say they care and do nothing are the ones who are sighing and crying. Not the people who actually DO SOMETHING to show they care.
You side with the darkie ceo. I accept that. You gotta live with that.

He is right, nobody really cares.

You all only care because it gives you ammo to use against Biden.

By next month you all will not mention it again for a couple years.
You prove THE OP right about leftists.

Thing is, the darkie has a PROFIT MOTIVE to justify his words. You are just scum

Last edited:
You libs defending these atrocities are intentionally derailing this thread.

I never said I can do ANYTHING.

I said, this darkness ceo defending making money from this tyrannical Commie regime is SCUM.

The fact that you're defending him while attacking me for saying it bothers me that their basic rights are being ground into the dust tells me you're scum
Lol, I am not defending any body. I am pointing out you bitch and offer zero solutions. Don't know who darkness CEO is either. Who is making money off of Chinese committing genocide? Not me. Who in America is making money off of it ? You are full of shit all the way around. All ya do is bitch. Name names and show proof of who is profiting.

Your words are empty because they have not backed by any action.
The scripture I quoted was just before the fall of Jerusalem because of its many sins.

Those who received the mark were spared much of what was going to happen to those who didn't receive the mark. God considered them unworthy to receive His blessing -- BECAUSE THEY DIDNT CARE

God told Abraham if He found even 5 in Sodom who "sighed and cried over the sins of the city, He would spare the city.

The full and satisfied in this country will have only themselves to blame

Except your quote said nothing about caring or being blessed.

And the next verse is a good one as well, why did you leave it out....

3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the Lord called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side 4 and said to him, “Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it.”

5 As I listened, he said to the others, “Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter the old men, the young men and women, the mothers and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary.” So they began with the old men who were in front of the temple.
Are you trying to make a point besides what I said?

BTW, have you been to China and back yet to solve this? I'd like you to show me how it's done

Nope He does not. Even the passage you gave included actions.

Plus...1 John 3:18.....Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
So let me know when YOU GET BACK FROM CHINA since you keep telling me I can "do something."

Show us how it's done superman.

GOD SAYS it is enough to "care."

You say you must do more than "care."

Let me know when you've given them their freedom, superman

Forum List

Back