Who has the worst hair piece on television?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I personally think Tucker Carlson looks ridiculous. So does Trump. You would think a billionaire could do better than that.

I personally think Tucker Carlson looks ridiculous. So does Trump. You would think a billionaire could do better than that.
Trump doesn't wear a hair piece, dumbass, that's why it looks so bad. If he did it would better but who the hell cares? What's important is what he gets done not how he looks. Looks only matter to shitforbrains dumbasses because they're too damned stupid to follow an intelligent conversation.

Trump doesn't wear a hair piece, dumbass, that's why it looks so bad. If he did it would better but who the hell cares? What's important is what he gets done not how he looks. Looks only matter to shitforbrains dumbasses because they're too damned stupid to follow an intelligent conversation.

Triggered over Trump’s hair lol. Not every conversation has to be about the most pressing issues of our time. I was just trying to break the monotony with some superficial, bullshit talk.

Forum List

Back