Excellent gift idea for pre-K boy and elementary school boys

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I wish they had these when my kids were little.

616nubnqyFL._AC_SL1254_.jpg

Can't go wrong here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C6MALPE/?tag=ff0d01-20

Given the maturity of all the pro gun zealots on this forum, this is the only gun they should be permitted to have.

And just for the record, exactly how many people did guns kill at the rally in Virginia on Monday?

And just for the record, exactly how many people did guns kill at the rally in Virginia on Monday?
That must prove that guns are perfectly safe if gun owners can go a whole day without killing someone

That must prove that guns are perfectly safe if gun owners can go a whole day without killing someone

Condolences. I know you leftards were counting on people being killed. Fortunately, your pussified Antifa vanguard are terrified of people who can defend themselves.

Condolences. I know you leftards were counting on people being killed. Fortunately, your pussified Antifa vanguard are terrified of people who can defend themselves.
Gun nuts went an entire day without killing someone......quite an achievement

An accomplishment democrats can never achieve.

And they also cleaned up all of their trash, something you lefties NEVER do.

Given the maturity of all the pro gun zealots on this forum, this is the only gun they should be permitted to have.

Well, I believe you should never own any form of firearm no matter real or the toy one Mike is posting...

Why?

You might become unhinged when Trump win a second term and safety of yourself and the local citizens is a must...

And they also cleaned up all of their trash, something you lefties NEVER do.
If the vile filth picked up their trash they would no longer exist.

I'll kill two people tomorrow.

U.S. code 5001 enacted in 1988 required all toy guns imported to the U.S. to have a permanently affixed red tip on the barrel. I bet that did a lot to cut down on the crime rate.

Forum List

Back