Who has more credibility on this board?

Who has more credibility, Wade or jimnyc?

• Wade

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • jimnyc

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Would that be Wade or jimnyc?

I won't offer anything to skew the results. Most of you have read thousands of my posts. I'll rest with that.

Joan said:
Need a little ego boost or something?

Not at all. :)

This poll was brought on from another thread. Wade consistently avoided answering my question. He claimed that Bush himself was profiting from the war in Iraq. I asked him on several occassions to provide proof. He ignored me. I claimed he no longer has any credibility (which I believe he actually lost long ago). His rebuttal claimed I was in fact the one without credibility (and still failed to answer my question).

I voted for you, Jim (obviously) because your wit is sometimes unbelievable. Oh, and the Iraq thing too I guess.

I havent met a communist who avoids actual discussion credible yet so Jimmy is definately my choice.

Hmm.. A beacon of light, and wisdom, or a user who sucks off goats..

Tough choice..

2 votes for Wade thus far. One apparently jokingly and one from Mr. Marbles who of course can't list his reasoning and doesn't have much credibility himself. :)

jimnyc said:
2 votes for Wade thus far. One apparently jokingly and one from Mr. Marbles who of course can't list his reasoning and doesn't have much credibility himself. :)

Mr. Marbles - LMAO! This is the guy who wanted to vote Fox network as the most liberal. He's a perfect reverse barometer!

No, it's just a stupid one. And if you vote for me you probably get banned! LOL :bow2:

wade said:
No, it's just a stupid one.

Well, looks like you're on the losing end again, huh wade? I think it's safe to say that it's my credibility that remains intact. For a finders fee I can help you locate yours.

jimnyc said:

Jimnyc: You responded to me in a thread a couple of days ago that my $#@#$% opinion didnt mean a #@*&$#@ to you. I dont think Wade supports his positions well either, so I vote NO. NO CREDIBILITY

sagegirl said:
Jimnyc: You responded to me in a thread a couple of days ago that my $#@#$% opinion didnt mean a #@*&$#@ to you. I dont think Wade supports his positions well either, so I vote NO. NO CREDIBILITY

Huh? It's not a yes/no question. :)

Sir Evil said:
well all you need to do is select one of the above to vote! or no you are not voting? :dunno:

Guess he should of included me in the scenario so you would have a perfect choice! :D

Yes you would have been the perrrrrfect choice, Mr. Sir Evil. ( Ive toughened up on account of you ,so Jimnyc's rudeness was water off a duck back....but I couldn't vote for him on account of it.

sagegirl said:

I'm so sad. How will I continue without your support?

You see, credibility means dealing with facts. Backing up claims with links. Using reputable sources. Staying away from propaganda. Not whining about conspiracies. I think you get the point.

Anyone that has been here for any length of time knows that if I start a thread that I do so with the intent of supplying proof for any claims I may make. When I disagree with someone I will do my best to supply proof and/or sources for my argument. I respond to direct questions. I refuse to subscribe to conspiracy theories.

Wade rarely does any of the above. I don't give much value to his opinion, and your opinion is still worth a daily dose of shit to me. :)

jimnyc said:
I'm so sad. How will I continue without your support?

You see, credibility means dealing with facts. Backing up claims with links. Using reputable sources.....

Don't forget us lazy people who casually mention things that can be easily looked up if the info is questionable. :D

Credibility means having principals. If those voting on this issue understood the issue, I'd be ahead in the vote. But you have disguised the issue Jimmy, and you know it.

Care to give me permission to state my case without fear of reprisal?

Forum List

Back