Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by TSJohnson, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +10,701
    The only thing I remember from Biden/Palin is her asking "Can I call you Joe?" and her winking at the camera.

I believe they didn't attack Stockdale because there are few Americans who deserve more respect than James Stockdale. Everyone should look up that man's history. It's astonishing what he went through.

2. Synthaholic

Synthaholic Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Kicking PoliticalChic's ass up & down the forum
    Ratings:
    +10,701
    He hasn't been a kid since 1988! [​IMG]

3. Shrimpbox

Shrimpbox Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
    Ratings:
    +1,976
    "The world doesn't owe you a thing, get over it, get over it." Don Henley and the Eagles.

We certainly have exhibit A with stupid in Joe Biden, and now we have the creep factor. And Joe explain something to me. Hilary Clinton writes a book no one reads and gets a 6 or 8 million adv, gives mindless speeches for 200,000 to 300,000 a pop and you call Sarah Palin a gold digger? Knee jerk hypocrisy. And while,it,is true that bill and Hilary came from modest backgrounds they have turned their backs,on their roots and are part of the elite. Please Es tell me how anyone who has not driven a car in the last 20 years can relate,to,the common folk? Democrats raise better children than Republicans. Well that that kind of desperate argument is as false as it is uncouth. Leave the children out of it.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,845
    Liberals like dynasties? And you guys elect two Bushes? And your best candidate now is another one?

Can you spell hypocrite?

5. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,799
    Hillary will make a fine President, she has access to Wall St. money and Wall St. favors. She will be able to work well with them and they with her. Then you have her loyalty, look how many times Bill had affair after affair, after affair and she always stood by her man. It takes a women of special character to be able to do that. In Bosnia she bravely got out of her helicopter even while it was under fire, she was really brave. Her ability to keep people out of her business, like e-mails and Benghazi, bravo for her. She is way above the law, they should leave her alone. Plus she at one time we're broke and with the help of donations and speaking engagements she built it back up. Now, that is saying something! She also has taught those countries with horrendous human rights records by taking their money and she will do it again and again until the bend to her will, mean while she is getting money to run to become our President. She also can fly commercial airlines and drive in a van. Who cares if she stiffs a minimum wage nobody, the worker needs to learn to do her job and you just don't get tips for no reason. Then she also parked in the handicapped space. The lady is pushing 70, she could use the space and help her out. The press is being petty.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,845
    You're so full of it. You enjoy propagating lies?

7. Papageorgio

Papageorgio The Ultimate Winner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,799
    What lies, she has forged great allies on Wall St., she has stuck by Bill even after numerous affairs, her story about Bosnia, was her story, it has been gone over. She has successfully kept those bastards from harming her about, Benghazi and the emails. She has told us she was broke when her and Bill left the White House. They got donations for the legal fund, she does speaking engagements for a couple hundred thousand a pop and built their wealth back up. She has accepted money from countries with terrible human rights records. She has flown on this campaign in commercial jets, driven around Iowa in a van. Didn't tip the minimum wage workers and parked in a handicapped space. Tell me where did I lie? Hillary in 2016 baby, she has got this wrapped up! I'll give you one more fact that she has told us, she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary! Bet you didn't know that did you?

Let me know what lies I told, I want to be accurate with our next President.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,815
    Talk about lies.... You, my dear enjoy supporting liars.

9. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,511
    It is astonishing what he went through. Unfortunately, today he's mostly remembered as the guy who looked confused at the 1992 Veep Debate. "Who am I and what am I doing here?"

10. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,511
    A lot of married couples do work through affairs. What's your point?

And people have decided it wasn't important. What was important is that Clinton brought peace to Bosnia without losing a single American life.

Because they aren't a big deal. I'm sorry you don't get that.

Yes, they did. But the point was, they found themselved 10 million in debt due to Ken Starr and his Panty-sniffing investigations that came up with nothing at the end of the day.

Yawn. You mean the ones Bush Kow-towed to?

she does if this is the strategy you are going with. It's like you haven't learned a fucking thing.

70 million in panty sniffing investigations, one fake scandal after another, and you guys never beat Clinton. Hell, you had to STEAL the election in 2000 because you couldn't win people over.

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Instead of telling me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary, tell me why I should vote for Jeb Bush.

thanks.