Who does Israel think it is?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
It was fine when Judea declared war on Germany in 1933, and we have sanctions on Iran but boycott Israel and what, of course they do not allow free speech either. These are the new masters of the globe, telling us now what we can buy and don't even question the "Shoah Business".

Israel passes law banning calls for boycott

Opposition blasts law, which penalizes persons or organizations who call for a boycott of Israel or the settlements, calling it unconstitutional and irresponsible.

By Jonathan Lis | Jul. 11, 2011 | 11:05 PM |
upload_2015-6-10_11-15-52.png

Israel passes law banning calls for boycott - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

I will buy what I want to buy and I will debate what I want to debate.

It was fine when Judea declared war on Germany in 1933, and we have sanctions on Iran but boycott Israel and what, of course they do not allow free speech either. These are the new masters of the globe, telling us now what we can buy and don't even question the "Shoah Business".

Israel passes law banning calls for boycott

Opposition blasts law, which penalizes persons or organizations who call for a boycott of Israel or the settlements, calling it unconstitutional and irresponsible.

By Jonathan Lis | Jul. 11, 2011 | 11:05 PM | View attachment 4237872

Israel passes law banning calls for boycott - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

I will buy what I want to buy and I will debate what I want to debate.

for those confused by the post of Penelope----please note----
both psychotics and sociopaths OFTEN manifest
"delusions of reference" Penelope actually believes that laws enacted in Israel REFER TO HER------it is a form of
megalomania and narcissism. She also believes that there are people in the world or in Israel who care what a gutter whore as is she, buys or says.

Forum List

Back